This is how its going to play out...

in Battle for Lion’s Arch - Aftermath

Posted by: Jordo.5913

Jordo.5913

In the current LS, there was a recording saying how she wants to take the fight to the “thing” that is controlling her so she can re-gain her independence before seeing into the mists.

Molten Alliance gives her the thumpers to find the dragon and the drill to dig for it, Aetherblades gives her the the air assualt unit she needs to take over where ever the dragon is awakening and the Inquest technology to know what magic to look for, the toxic alliance gives her the toxin that will help her kill the dragon, and Watchwerk gives her a massive army of robots + a giant robot to do fight with the dragon. It was never about us, well…it might have been in the first place, but now it is about the dragon.

So with all the pieces in place.

Scarlet attacks LA which is actually a good thing. She gets what she wants while getting most of civilization away from LA.

Mordemoth is sleeping under LA and is going to awaken there and Scarlet wants the glory of killing the Elder Dragon that she was scared and tormented by the past year or so.

Scarlet will awaken the beast using the giant sonic drill she has. She will then use the marionette with it’s blade soaked in the toxin she made, to try and do battle with the dragon, but will ultimately fail, and then we are left with an Elder Dragon to go after in LS season two.

Oh! and the awakening of Mordremoth disturbed the dominion of winds leading to the Tengu helping us take him down, and becoming a playable race :P

Posted by: Mikali.9651

Mikali.9651

I would like that!

Posted by: Deadplanet.3810

Deadplanet.3810

This… is making a lot of sense to me. Lets hope for a good execution

Posted by: ThiBash.5634

ThiBash.5634

Even more unbelievable than the current story already is…so very plausible unfortunately.

If you can read this then it is proof that ArenaNet’s moderators just, kind and fair.

Posted by: Rezz.8019

Rezz.8019

Why would tengu ever become a playable race, even if we get access to dominion of winds? I don’t get it.

Posted by: Ox See Sox.3687

Ox See Sox.3687

Thats almost like seeing the future, seems very reasonable…..every piece fits in a obvious spot, the marionette, the venom, the drill, the voices.

I would like the Tengu thing, but thats the only thing that dont make sense.

Brains > Brawls
So Much Blur

Posted by: Charak.9761

Charak.9761

also scarlet dies (dialogue from rox)

Posted by: Pache.9406

Pache.9406

Ok why are you not an ANet dev? This game needs the rise of another elder dragon, AND a new playable race (maybe even a new class). And the game needs it NOW!!!!!!!!! There are 5 Elder dragons, 6 if you count the """""secret""""" dragon behind the Sylvari. One is already dead, so what is ANet waiting for? Releasing each dragon every 5 years? We need something huge to happen now for this game to remain relevant. And LS (which has never been a HUGE deal up until MAYBE today’s “cataclysm”), is not gonna keep the game alive by its own.

Posted by: ChaosKirin.1328

ChaosKirin.1328

It’s likely that the Tengu will become a playable race, since they were a candidate for being playable at the game’s release, but I think they were swapped out for the Charr.

Posted by: Iroh.9671

Iroh.9671

I don’t think we will see the elder Dragon, just yet.

Posted by: Avascar.9237

Avascar.9237

Yes, I also like terrain and earthquakes shaking everything, and it’ll be like a CGI movie!

Posted by: EvilDead.6375

EvilDead.6375

Jordo, I hope you are right.. Ive been saying there is a Dragon under LA…. even from the start. Mordermoth makes perfect sense, as well as the rest of your hypothesis… The Tengo thing is a bit of a stretch, but I believe that was always the choice of the next playable race… How about this as an Idea-melder: LA will fall, but -since the Tengu are all traders, and this will effectively put them on our side, the New LA will be formed within the giant walls of the Tengu Fortress, and will now be opened up for us to use. Hence tying the Tengu into a playable race, as well as having a major central city geographically located next to the ruins of LA- which will now become a new playable area.

Posted by: Jordo.5913

Jordo.5913

just watched the login cutscene

mannnn….that drill just dropped right where the thumper was….so far my theory is on track

Posted by: Darkoray.4570

Darkoray.4570

Makes sense. However we beat the marionette so she cant think it will kill an eldar dragon? Unless she is putting all her chips on the venom?

What about the laylines? Or is that just a cover for her? Also she has never been worried about civilian casualties in the past.

Im a little off on the timeline but she attacked LA once before did she not? Did she have everything then that she has now? Or maybe she figured she could take LA then and wait for everything else.

PS

I’m waiting for dwarves to re-serface

Posted by: Amok Threeohthree.8501

Amok Threeohthree.8501

puts on Schwarzenegger accent It’s not a dragon

Posted by: JCROY.5730

JCROY.5730

Ok why are you not an ANet dev? This game needs the rise of another elder dragon, AND a new playable race (maybe even a new class). And the game needs it NOW!!!!!!!!! There are 5 Elder dragons, 6 if you count the """""secret""""" dragon behind the Sylvari. One is already dead, so what is ANet waiting for? Releasing each dragon every 5 years? We need something huge to happen now for this game to remain relevant. And LS (which has never been a HUGE deal up until MAYBE today’s “cataclysm”), is not gonna keep the game alive by its own.

Dragons rise every 1000 years..so keep playing LOL
But seriously, you are right..it would mean a nice new achievement

“see cow, grab bundle, feed cow?”