Thoughtless Potion Issue (Charr)

in Battle for Lion’s Arch - Aftermath

Posted by: whiskerchu.5149

whiskerchu.5149

Color me crazy, but I feel that the decision to make the “Thoughtless Potion” horns floating was thoughtless in itself. Certainly a floating halo is justified, but floating horns doesn’t make much sense. I happen to main non-humanoid toons (Charr and Asura), and I feel they often suffer a lack of aesthetic love as is, but this is a new weirdness in appearance for me.

Can we not have the thoughtless horns be settled on our character’s head?
If it must be floating, what about a fire halo or a fireball?

I mean, Charr already have four horns, so is having six horns, dare I say, too horny?
Perhaps for the Charr race, can their normal horns go on fire instead? (You know, similar to how the Light Armor Charr can have a flame tail when in the Citadel of Flame dungeon armor? Seen here: http://i.imgur.com/ZMszu.jpg)

I do not know which direction would be best; I just know I believe that this is very odd-looking and I wish something could be different. How do you guys feel?

Attachments:

Posted by: Bluee.1425

Bluee.1425

I think this is one of those aesthetic look that appeal to other certain race and not overall. I never play as a charr, but looking it from an asuran perspective, you look cool still

Commander Champion Magus Bluee of Rata Sum Security [RSS]

Posted by: whiskerchu.5149

whiskerchu.5149

I never play as a charr, but looking it from an asuran perspective, you look cool still

Daww, thank you very much, but I still feel there is a lot of room for improvement!