Triple Play Achievement

Triple Play Achievement

in Battle for Lion’s Arch - Aftermath

Posted by: Tentonhammr.7849

Tentonhammr.7849

Q:

What “defend” events are they talking about?

I assumed it was the 3 entrance events in Bloodtide Coast, Gendarren Fields, and Lornars Pass, but I went to all 3 (one after the other, part of the same cycle) and got credit for each event, got the individual event achievments, but not Triple Play.

So, is it bugged or are they talking about a different series of events inside LA?

On a related note, Anet, will you PLEASE start making your achievement descriptions more clear?

Zelendel

Triple Play Achievement

Posted by: LaraLune.2154

LaraLune.2154

A:

They mean the defense events at Fort Mariner, Trade Plaza and Postern Ward. These events are sometimes bugged and don’t pop up, so try on an overflow. To get the Triple achievement, all 3 events have to succeed every time they pop.

Triple Play Achievement

Posted by: zaced.7948

zaced.7948

any composition of 3 different of the 6 events where you have to keep someone fleeing alive (ogres, lighthouse dudes, moa, children, this other dude and the dolyaks) do count towards the achievement.

Triple Play Achievement

Posted by: BlackyWarsX.5384

BlackyWarsX.5384

I got it on an overflow server, on my main server (Kodash) they didn’t show up at all

Triple Play Achievement

Posted by: Tentonhammr.7849

Tentonhammr.7849

Annnnndddd… bugged. Just finished 4 defense events successfully and didn’t get it. Main server maps got screwed kitten this release.

Zelendel