What Would Your Character Have Said to Jory?

in Battle for Lion’s Arch - Aftermath

Posted by: Sors Immani.8429

Sors Immani.8429

My human necromancer (brutal, of the same name of my acct and passed down from his Canthan ancestry <GW1 lol>) : Unsatisfying. My minions could have torn her limb from limb, flaying whatever the sylvari pass for flesh from her bone and it would not be enough to satiate thirst for vengeance that has been built against her. Be it as it may, she has been wiped from this world like excrement from a boot. May Grenth show her soul no rest.

Homeworld: Dragonbrand—Necro main Sors Immani, leader of Ripple Effect [RE]
aka Thalakos Dralnu, Voxt Umultus, and Jalis Haafingar.
Vulgarity is no substitution for wit.

Posted by: Soulstar.7812

Soulstar.7812

“How did it feel to stomp the evil snot out of Scarlet?”

“Who the @#$% are you people, do I @#$%ing know you?”

Posted by: Gummy.4278

Gummy.4278

“Well boys! Looks like Vegetables, are back on the menu!”

Posted by: Rym.1469

Rym.1469

“Move on, pitful human, not your buisness anymore. Go back home, you and your friends and let me handle the situation”

[rude]Antagonistka – Revenant, EU.
[SALT]Natchniony – Necromancer, EU.
Streams: http://www.twitch.tv/rym144

Posted by: ProtoGunner.4953

ProtoGunner.4953

Didn’t even remember I had an option, just clicked through as always. Also, isn’t she called Marjory? I hate those abbreviation short names, just doesn’t fit in fantasy settings.

‘would have/would’ve been’ —> correct
‘would of been’ —> wrong

Posted by: ZoSo.4867

ZoSo.4867

For my human engineer, “I hope the Pale Tree saw that!”
He really dislikes sylvari.

Posted by: Firkin.2847

Firkin.2847

I can barely control my thief, so I’m lost as to what she would say? However, I wish I would have been given the choice of “Scissor me timbers”

(…or any of dozens of great responses here. Perhaps I’m in the right game after all.)

Posted by: Yumiko Ishida.3769

Yumiko Ishida.3769

I answered with the kiss joke, as it fit my female human elementalist perfectly as she is into women as much as men. She also is slightly racist to Sylvari (she just hates new freshly fallen off the tree sylvari) so she would, be like,

Yumiko enters the bar and sees the group full of glory and pride “Pahbanzhen everyone! What a tough battle and great defeat we gave to that weed you call a Sylvari! I hope we can soon burn more of those rotten vegetables!”

her expressions soften and more calm again

“And congrats to you Majory for surviving the battle, I thought we lost you, and you Kaz on such a great relationship you only begun to foster.”

Pauses and a wide grin appears with a soft giggle

“Say can you, me, and Majory all get a room and maybe…? HAHA I’m kidding! I wouldn’t do that to you two. Your love should be cherished between each other, not encroached upon by me.”

Yumiko Emi Ishida 80 Ele, Hikari Kyoko Ishida 80 Guard TC-NA. Active RPer of NA megaserver.

Posted by: HyruleanHyroe.1473

HyruleanHyroe.1473

“Bend over and I’ll show you, mwaaaahahahahahaa….

I have a “band”, Beatiatrician: http://youtu.be/zw_Sl-El8_I

Posted by: Kal Spiro.9745

Kal Spiro.9745

“I’m just glad it’s over.”

Tarnished Coast Kal Spiro – Ranger (80), LB/S-D, Eagle/Wolf, Signet, M/S/WS #SABorRiot
|Daredevil|Ranger|Guardian|Scrapper|Necromancer|Berserker|Dragonhunter|Mesmer|Elementalist
|Deadeye|Warrior|Herald|Daredevil|Reaper|Spellbreaker

Posted by: Natzo.4019

Natzo.4019

“This is what what bat-guy in the old ascalionian comics should have done.”

Posted by: Will.6210

Will.6210

“I felt the same hollow, empty, nothingness where my soul should be, like I do every time I cut my way through dozens of lives for the vague promise of mid-range treasure. I’m a HERO!”

Posted by: mjhungness.8059

mjhungness.8059

“A fearsome death howl, from a fearsome foe, the likes of which has never been seen before!”

Posted by: Atlas.9704

Atlas.9704

“A fearsome death howl, from a fearsome foe, the likes of which has never been seen before!”

“Whatever, it was big, now its dead”

Elona, Land of the Golden Sun….and undead…and poison. The travel brochure lied okay?!

Posted by: bullyrook.2165

bullyrook.2165

“Show some respect! Now collect the head, Lord Beetlestone must have his newest trophy.”

Posted by: Atlas.9704

Atlas.9704

“Show some respect! Now collect the head, Lord Beetlestone must have his newest trophy.”

Tips hat to bullyrook, before moving on to the Troll Cave

:)

Elona, Land of the Golden Sun….and undead…and poison. The travel brochure lied okay?!

Posted by: Essarious Quw.8946

Essarious Quw.8946

Sylvari Ele (On whom I did the content):
“I was still at the hologram, being peeled off the floor. You tell me.”

On account of the fact I kept either crashing or dc’ing at the fight and never got past it

Posted by: SnowHawk.3615

SnowHawk.3615

My female norn mesmer-“She didn’t put up much of a fight. I’ve had worse.”

human female mesmer- “What a thorn in my side, impaling her was less than she deserved. I would have rather used her for kindling and burned her alive, or something even more creative… and I can be creative. Time wasn’t on my side and I really wanted her to suffer.

Asura female warrior -That’s it?! Are we double sure she is even dead? I wouldn’t mind re-killing her, and not to mention, I deserve immeasurable amounts of gold for saving all your butts! A green and a blue item isn’t going to cut it. And why is it always hot girl on girl action and never hot man on man action? Typical.”

Norn female warrior“All I got was this lousy t-shirt. "

Human female engineer – (squints eyes) “….Laaaaammmeeeee…”

Sylvari female guardian- “Well, she definitely didn’t come from the pale tree – more like, she fell from the wrong tree and hit all the crazy branches on the way down.”

(edited by SnowHawk.3615)

Posted by: Daishi.6027

Daishi.6027

“I’ve killed uglier!”

“Lolol she got rekt/rofl stomped”

Or

“She didn’t know what she was F-ing with!”

“I control time and space; you can’t break free.~”
“Maybe I was the illusion all along!”

(edited by Daishi.6027)

Posted by: Bathos.6341

Bathos.6341

My Charr warrior:
It’s small satisfaction. Killing the wolf after it’s slaughtered your cattle doesn’t help keep your people fed.

Posted by: applecup.3047

applecup.3047

Sylvari ranger A hollow victory. Her death does not mend the wounds she tore open. I only hope that in death she finds a peace she never knew in life.

Human thief Satisfying. At least, it was at the time. Every time I see the ruins of Lion’s Arch I just want to end her over again.

Charr engineer Learning her plans and reasons would have been more useful, even if she -was- crazy. At least then we might know exactly what she was hoping to wake up – and -why-.

[III] Third Legio, Aurora Glade
An Officer and a Gentlewoman

Posted by: draxynnic.3719

draxynnic.3719

Lothar Draxynnus (Priory Human Male Guardian): A hollow victory. Better if it had been before she destroyed Lion’s Arch, or at least in time to stop the drill. But at least she won’t be doing any more damage and we can start dealing with the mess she’s already made.

Aeron Draxynnus (Whispers Human Female Mesmer): Too quick. I was looking forward to making her feel all the pain and suffering she’s inflicted on others as I ransacked her mind for useful information, then handing what was left to her to King Thorn with a note that she was responsible for Theo Ashford’s death. But time was pressing…

Aluriel Thistlebane (Whispers Sylvari Female Thief): We’ve both seen her journals. I’ll be happy when we know for sure that whatever was controlling her is out of the picture. Until then, the next puppet could appear at any time.

Kyra Nightspark (Whispers Charr Female Engineer): Mission completed. Just wish I could have taken control of that airship before it self-destructed and stolen all her stuff.

Aneirin Disglerio (Vigil Sylvari Male Elementalist): Like I imaging an Ebonhawker feels on fighting a ghost… or a Seperatist. It was necessary, but I wish it wasn’t.

Professor Blorp (Priory Asura Male Necromancer): I had my flesh golem grab her body on the way out. I’m looking forward to dissecting her to find out what made her tick – and I could use an assistant.

Garr Bronzeclaw (Vigil Charr Male Warrior): Like putting down a rabid grawl.

Freyja Drakeskotare (Vigil Norn Female Ranger): Now I’ll be remembered for bringing down the Scourge of Lion’s Arch as well as a dragon! What can I add to my legend next? Bring it on!

To those who think Scarlet hate means she’s succeeded as a villain:
People don’t hate Scarlet like Game of Thrones fans hate Joffrey.
They hate her the way Star Wars fans hate Jar Jar Binks.

Posted by: Dakota.4591

Dakota.4591

“Let’s hope she stays dead this time. I killed her when she attacked with her armies in Timberline Falls and she came back. And in Sparkfly Fen, and she came back. And in Iron Marches, and she came back. And in…”

Posted by: Killerbot.8645

Killerbot.8645

She’s dead.
Leave me alone now, I don’t want anything to do with your Destiny’s Edge 2.

Posted by: Nate Anabe.6091

Nate Anabe.6091

Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world, I walk into yours.

Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake."
—Napoleon Bonaparte