Where to farm blade shards?

in Battle for Lion’s Arch - Aftermath

Posted by: Roguefire.8174

Roguefire.8174

I know you can multiply them in mystic forge, but I would like to farm them and was wondering if anyone knew any good spots? I’ve seen them spawn off random aetherblades, but I can’t seem to find a location that lots of aetherblades. Please and thank you.

Posted by: FrozenStarRo.7240

FrozenStarRo.7240

As far I know, you can farm Aetherblades in the Gendarran jumping puzzle, there are the vets in Edge of the Mists and the Aetherblade Twilight Arbor path.

And mined from the home instance Sprocket Generator, but that only gives 1-2 blade shards a day.

Roguefire.8174

Spent over an hour so far in puzzle jumping area, only gotten 18 so far… i need 133 more. Anyone else found a good way to farm these or am I going to have to spend a whole day farming just to get this pitiful amount?

Roguefire.8174

Thing that sucks is, the Lions Arch events were dropping them like candy, I was getting stacks of 250 like crazy. I sadly deleted a few, and it was 1 too many.

Roguefire.8174

Well 2 stacks of 10 dropped about 30 minutes ago which was awesome, but I haven’t gotten a single 1 since then, so I’m up to 43 after almost 3 hours…

Posted by: Vyko.6953

Vyko.6953

I know you said you dont want to but I think making them in mystic forge will be the best way.

#ELEtism