Zodiac Armor -- Can the effect be changed?

in Battle for Lion’s Arch - Aftermath

Posted by: Minka.9273

Minka.9273

I have to say that I love the new armor sets, specifically, on the females; they’re unique and definitely sexy. * woot *

My only question is, though the Zodiac/ethereal effects are awesome and well-done, is it possible to make it able to be hidden; i.e. make it so that you can be blue and misty or not?

I’m just curious as, again, IMO, the armor itself is great, but I’d love to be able to have the option of turning the “etherealness” on or off.

Posted by: Zanshin.5379

Zanshin.5379

Yeah, I’m a little sad that every single person who wears this armor has blue skin. It kinda defeats the diversity of races and skin color.

Posted by: A Massive Headache.1879

A Massive Headache.1879

uhhh. would the censoring work if they were to remove the blue? or maybe they could keep some of the blue? idk, I think it’d be cool way to win everyone over if they made it so you could toggle the effect somehow.

Posted by: Nyaa.2530

Nyaa.2530

the only thing keeping me from buying this armor set is the fact that i don’t want my character to look like a smurf

Posted by: BondageBill.4021

BondageBill.4021

the only thing keeping me from buying this armor set is the fact that i don’t want my character to look like a smurf

Lol thinking about a Norn sized Smurf

“We don’t need to make mandatory gear treadmills” -Colin Johanson

Posted by: lazarus.1639

lazarus.1639

Same. If the blue part was made dyable it might be interesting.

Posted by: supa suop.8026

supa suop.8026

or at least make the blue parts dyeable. I wonder why they didn’t do that in the first place?

[SoS] PvX Thief,
The world could use more S/x Thief
FIST FLURRY! ORA!!

(edited by supa suop.8026)

Posted by: Taisia.2813

Taisia.2813

I would first want this effect changed:

Attachments:

Posted by: Darkoray.4570

Darkoray.4570

Just makes you character look like a marvel hero. I like the armour just not the blue. Should be able to change the colour of the skin also.

Posted by: Palador.2170

Palador.2170

Instead of changing that, what if they make it so that every time you walk backwards, the armor makes a loud beeping sound?

Sarcasm, delivered with a
delicate, brick-like subtlety.

Posted by: Taisia.2813

Taisia.2813

Instead of changing that, what if they make it so that every time you walk backwards, the armor makes a loud beeping sound?

ROFL yea that would help Seriously though kitten shame without that weird “butt bulge” the armor is sweet

Posted by: CMstorm.8679

CMstorm.8679

The zodiac armor is pretty cool, i gotta admit, however, there’s yet the issue with charr. mainly the medium armor and how the helmet completely hides the horns and also, why does the face piece completely change the way your face looks?

Posted by: Pache.9406

Pache.9406

I just LOVE everything about the Medium armor, specially on female Norn. But I do have to agree that even though I have 0 intentions of changing the blue effect, it would’ve been awesome to be able to change it. But then again, these are Zodiacs, and Zodiacs are always (and by always I mean since GW1, wich means literally ALWAYS), blue. And making them something other than blue, even though I admit they’d probably look amazing, would take away their mystique.

Posted by: biofrog.1568

biofrog.1568

I HATE this armour.. I hate everything about it. I hate that it exists, and I hate everyone I see in it.

But most of all, I HATE that I spent the last month trying to earn enough gold to buy a Zodiac weapon from the trading post, only to have them ALL BOUGHT OUT because people want “matching sets” for their god ulgy freaking kitten armour.

“There’s no lag but what we make.” – biofrog

Posted by: Coenraad.8302

Coenraad.8302

The armor looks nice but that baby blue skin really destroys it. However if they where to make it so that the skin would show i think they would have to redesign the bra for the females, becourse it would definetely not cover up the nipples.

Zanshin.5379

I HATE this armour.. I hate everything about it. I hate that it exists, and I hate everyone I see in it.

But most of all, I HATE that I spent the last month trying to earn enough gold to buy a Zodiac weapon from the trading post, only to have them ALL BOUGHT OUT because people want “matching sets” for their god ulgy freaking kitten armour.

Should have been faster, mate.

Posted by: korelg.7862

korelg.7862

gotta buy them lion keys then mate!

Posted by: Seras.5702

Seras.5702

The armor itself is sweet, but I hate the blue skin, especially on the faces. It makes my asura look like a strange alien (er, stranger and aliener). Nope, won’t do it. The detail is great and the idea is good. But because of all the blue and the totality of the armor’s coverage, you’re gonna see a lot of shiny blue folk that all look the same.

Flixx Gatebuster, Orwynn Lightgrave, Seras Snapdragon
[TTBH] [HATE], Yak’s Bend(NA)

Zanshin.5379

I feel like it should have been a gradient. The skin going gradually blue.
Like when in Marvel comics the Venom “suit” comes out to take over.

Posted by: CC Danicia.1394

CC Danicia.1394

Community Coordinator

We have a pretty big feedback thread going on over here if you want to add your voice: https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/game/bltc/Zodiac-Armors-Feeback/