belongings and heirlooms

belongings and heirlooms

in Battle for Lion’s Arch - Aftermath

Posted by: klow.4801

klow.4801

Hello,

Just wanted to ask if you can do anything whit belongings and heirlooms after this patch?

Greets klow

belongings and heirlooms

Posted by: Kumu Honua.2751

Kumu Honua.2751

Better safe than sorry. Spend them before the patch or you will keep them next to your spare Tri-Keys.

Sylvari Guardian. – Dragonbrand.

belongings and heirlooms

Posted by: OmaiGodman.2098

OmaiGodman.2098

I think we’ll still be getting plenty of these as we’re still going to fight a lot of Scarlet’s goons during the upcoming battle for LA.

Any plan that involves dead quaggans is, by design, foolproof. I’m an unmitigated genius!

belongings and heirlooms

Posted by: skullmount.1758

skullmount.1758

well according to this new interview/article, we can still get the heirlooms and belongings, so I’m pretty sure those vendors are still going to be there for the next two weeks (according to the article, the maintenance patch on the 18th will remove most of the stuff, but not put LA back to the way we knew it)

Darkhaven server
Please give us a keyring…

belongings and heirlooms

Posted by: LanfearShadowflame.3189

LanfearShadowflame.3189

well according to this new interview/article, we can still get the heirlooms and belongings, so I’m pretty sure those vendors are still going to be there for the next two weeks (according to the article, the maintenance patch on the 18th will remove most of the stuff, but not put LA back to the way we knew it)

Just read that article myself. So, we’ll be able to gather heirlooms, belongings, and back pack stuff up until the 18th. Definitely plan on farming my heart out.

Don’t look at me like that. Whatever you’ve heard, it’s probably not true.