deleted

deleted

in Battle for Lion’s Arch - Aftermath

Posted by: Ayrilana.1396

Ayrilana.1396

They do but they cannot respond to everything. They have acknowledged an issue regarding that achievement and are still working on it.

deleted

Posted by: Sariana.2945

Sariana.2945

They do but they cannot respond to everything. They have acknowledged an issue regarding that achievement and are still working on it.

Exactly… From what I have seen, they have staff that read the forums and pass long information

We can see that it is being read, just take a peek at the patch notes!

deleted

Posted by: cephiroth.6182

cephiroth.6182

So why can’t they just drop a line like “We are aware of the following issues: A B C. They are being worked on. We don’t know when a patch will drop yet, but it will.”

deleted

Posted by: Rebound.3409

Rebound.3409

They did in multiple threads. Search for them on the first page

deleted

Posted by: atheria.2837

atheria.2837

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/livingworld/escape/Battle-for-Lion-s-Arch-Open-Issues-and-Tips/page/7

That said, the events that are having issues have not been fixed.

We all know what the issues are and there are many threads and postings – I fully expect this thread to be moved or deleted.

Not keeping all IT jobs here is a major reason IT is so bad HERE. 33y IT 10y IT Security

deleted

cephiroth.6182

They did in multiple threads. Search for them on the first page

Thats obvious, so why didn’t they on the other threads. I don’t expect a full-featured dev answer on every thread. But e.g. the 6 minute achievement has serval threads, just because there is no dev response.

deleted

Posted by: Rebound.3409

Rebound.3409

That one also has answers in some of them

deleted

cephiroth.6182

That one also has answers in some of them

None regarding the 6 minutes – or I must be blind. In that case take my excuses and please link the relevant answer.

deleted

Posted by: LanfearShadowflame.3189

LanfearShadowflame.3189

3 days ago

Thank you for your continued reports, I’d like to update that we are currently working on issues with:

• The ‘In Tune’ achievement
  • The map wide Health Display for the three Assault Knights
  • * The ‘Six Minutes to Knightfall’ achievement
    • Assault Knight rewards
  • 13 hours ago

We are currently working on the difficulty of the Assault Knight fights; I realize that sometimes its hard to get a full overflow or that there are non peak hours where server populations will be lighter. Hopefully with the difficulty changes, it will also make it easier for a good server to get ‘Six Minutes to Knightfall’.

Don’t look at me like that. Whatever you’ve heard, it’s probably not true.

deleted

cephiroth.6182

Ty for pointing those out.

deleted

Posted by: WilliamDaBloody.2591

WilliamDaBloody.2591

Reduced HP, removed menders, still achievment is bugged.

Only players who did 6 mins on two different knights on maps when the events did not properly reset (no colored buffs) will get it on the next kill of the third knight under 6 mins.

That’s where the stuff is coming from “you can do them individually in different runs”. These are the random ppl. getting it as they still have wrong values in the database that were not reset on event failure on stuck maps.

Anyway, just 10 AP, but very annoying for most completionists.

PS: Anet, please form a QA department. This is one of the worst releases you had.

(edited by WilliamDaBloody.2591)