did the wounded lionguard survive?

in Battle for Lion’s Arch - Aftermath

Posted by: LeDuc.1436

LeDuc.1436

So when the previous patches came out, Lionguard healer Halloway was looking at a wounded lionguard who was in the miasma. She said he would be dead in an hour, but is still there. Did this Char Lionguard survive, or is it simply a different NPC?

Posted by: pessimist.7294

pessimist.7294

Probably another poor guy who inhaled to much of the miasma. You forget that there were hundrets or thousands of Lion Guards who died or got injured during the fight. So its nothing speical when the field hospital is full all the time.

Posted by: CureForLiving.5360

CureForLiving.5360

I think for ratings related issues they didn’t show a mountain of dead bodies, but it’s made pretty clear that a lot of people died and that the miasma was rather lethal. Unless we get evidence to the contrary we can assume he’s dead.

Posted by: Zaxares.5419

Zaxares.5419

Drax Tinderstrike was still lying on the ground and moving when I last visited the camp. I might be mistaken, but I’m going to take it as a sign that he defied the odds and survived.

Posted by: Tanith.5264

Tanith.5264

Drax Tinderstrike was still lying on the ground and moving when I last visited the camp. I might be mistaken, but I’m going to take it as a sign that he defied the odds and survived.

He has to survive! He has to help us find Raisin Face!

Tanith Fencewalker, Tanni Mindbender, Thyra Wrathbringer, Lovecraft Thrall
Guardians of the Vault [GotV] and Guíld of Dívíne Soldíers [GoDS]
Gate of Madness server

Posted by: Ashabhi.1365

Ashabhi.1365

/snip

He has to survive! He has to help us find Raisin Face!

This^^^

/requisite 15 char

Level 80 Elementalist

Posted by: Electro.4173

Electro.4173

Perhaps Heal-O-Tron managed to save him before he was chased away by the Seraph, since he seemed to have some idea of how to counteract the toxin.