A weird challenge for you guys

in Dynamic Events

Posted by: BigMoser.8790

BigMoser.8790

Server : Black Gate (If anyone is on that server to try this)

I had an idea for a challenge. Get a large group of players and go to Danador’s Kennel in Caledon Forest to turn yourself into a hound. This works even after you have completed the heart.

After you turn yourself into a hound, teleport to waypoint [Falias Thorp Waypoint]

The Fern Hound effect says it’s fading away, but it doesn’t. (ANet, don’t remove this please, I have fun with it)

Now, with the large group of players… i mean fern hounds, start the Battle for Wychmire Swamp event by talking to Gamarien.

The challenge is to do the whole event while transformed into fern hounds and have someone record it for YouTube. If successful, I’m pretty sure it would make it to the GW2 facebook page :P

I just think it would be a little funny to see a bunch of fern hounds overrunning the Giant Wurm at the end of the chain event xD

Just a thought. Would you like to do this?

P.S. It sucks when you are downed that you transform back to your normal person

in Dynamic Events

Posted by: Zaxares.5419

Zaxares.5419

Interesting idea. Does the Mossheart transformation from another heart in the same map work too, do you know?

in Dynamic Events

BigMoser.8790

Oh great idea there. I do not know if it works but will try as soon as i get a chance.

in Dynamic Events

BigMoser.8790

Sadly, the Mossheart transformation does fade after leaving the area. I wish ANet would let it stay (as long as you are in Caledon Forest). It would blend in at the northern part where the world event takes place seeing that there are other mosshearts there

in Dynamic Events

Posted by: Zaxares.5419

Zaxares.5419

That was why I raised it in the first place. Imagine, an army of Mosshearts defending the swamp from the impure! As one, they all raise their fists, yell “YOU SHALL NOT PASS!” and Smash the ground.

in Dynamic Events

Posted by: Lechtrixx.1053

Lechtrixx.1053

Pretty cool idea.

Dru Windshadow: Human: Ranger lvl 80
San Twocut: Human Thief lvl 80
Djorn Wolfson: Norn Guardian lvl 80

in Dynamic Events

Posted by: Culzean.8571

Culzean.8571

I once was able to remain a snow leopard through all of Wayfarer Foothills … not sure if it was a bug or if I could replicate it

-Wulf