in Dynamic Events

Posted by: Illist.6349

Illist.6349

curious if any servers have balthazar uncontested atm its bugged on my server

Balthazar uncontested

in Dynamic Events

Posted by: Persepolis.6295

Persepolis.6295

I’m done farming karma and finished everything.. I can’t even transfer from Crystal Desert. So close to crafting Twilight. I hope there is a server reset tonight.

Balthazar uncontested

in Dynamic Events

Posted by: Ascii.9726

Ascii.9726

I’m done farming karma and finished everything.. I can’t even transfer from Crystal Desert. So close to crafting Twilight. I hope there is a server reset tonight.

Haha were in the same boat. After i got lucky this morning with the mystic forge i ended up only needing to swap my remaining karma for the last of the Obsidian Shards i need to craft the legendary however it seems to be bugged on Sanctum of Rall.

I would transfer off but SoR is full in population and i think free transfers will end come Halloween update.

Rank 580+ Necromancer WvW Stream
Commander Ascii :: Tempest Wolves [TW] :: Sanctum of Rall :: Best Necromancer NA

Balthazar uncontested

in Dynamic Events

Persepolis.6295

Haha were in the same boat. After i got lucky this morning with the mystic forge i ended up only needing to swap my remaining karma for the last of the Obsidian Shards i need to craft the legendary however it seems to be bugged on Sanctum of Rall.

I would transfer off but SoR is full in population and i think free transfers will end come Halloween update.

I think Anet said that they would announce server transfer fees before enrolling it but its better safe then sorry. Anyway, there’s no choice but to wait. I think I’ll go to the Temple of Lyssa and pray for a server reset tonight lol.

Balthazar uncontested

in Dynamic Events

Posted by: Avatara.1042

I am trying to access this bugged temple as well. I have never been able to get in. I am from Sea of Sorrows btw, which makes you two my enemies. Sorry about tht.

Balthazar uncontested

in Dynamic Events

Posted by: Avatara.1042

Ascii, what items did you use to get The Legend? 4 rare staves?

Balthazar uncontested

in Dynamic Events

Persepolis.6295

Willing to tip 5g to anyone telling me which server its uncontested in

Balthazar uncontested

in Dynamic Events

Posted by: andeysmandey.1647

andeysmandey.1647

Gandara is currently uncontested!

Balthazar uncontested

in Dynamic Events

Posted by: SaviorGN.4013

SaviorGN.4013

Well hello EU server. Nice to meet you.

Balthazar uncontested

in Dynamic Events

Persepolis.6295

Gandara is currently uncontested!

Its not uncontested any more as soon as I moved servers it was contested kittening pure luck now I have to wait another day this event is kittened up

Balthazar uncontested

in Dynamic Events

Posted by: kys.9215

kys.9215

Hello folks, any servers have an uncontested balth temple at this moment? ^^

Balthazar uncontested

in Dynamic Events

Posted by: Majorbooze.9620

Majorbooze.9620

Hello folks, any servers have an uncontested balth temple at this moment? ^^

Anyone have any information on this they would be willing to share?

Balthazar uncontested

in Dynamic Events

Posted by: SebastianK.8275

SebastianK.8275

Yeah, any servers have it open atm?