Behind the mask explorer achievement

in Dynamic Events

Posted by: Newman.6847

Newman.6847

Q:

Hi, I’ve tried to get this achievement twice now. It is one of those skritt burglar achievements that you get when you find a chest, and the burglar you attack turns you into an animal. There are 3 like this, “A waddle to remember”, “Chicken Scramble”, and “Behind the Mask”. I got Waddle and Chicken Scramble easy. However, I’ve tried getting Behind the Mask yesterday and today, and the same thing happened. I’d find the chest, activate the event, then follow the skritt who would not transform me at all no matter what I did. Yesterday I attacked him, when he wouldn’t transform me I let him live a bit longer then killed him after a while, all without him transforming me. Today, he wouldn’t transform me again so I attacked only so often until he “escaped” and the event failed.

Is this bugged, am I missing something, has anyone run into this problem?

in Dynamic Events

Posted by: Vol.5241

Vol.5241

A:

The theory is that the more hits you get on him, the higher the chance that he casts his transform skill.

Go equip a low-level white weapon and attack him repeatedly. Use a class with fast autoattacks, like d/d thief.

[Permabanned on Forums]
[Currently Inactive, Playing BF4]
Magic find works. http://sinasdf.imgur.com/

in Dynamic Events

Posted by: OmniPotentes.4817

OmniPotentes.4817

And stay close on his heels.

in Dynamic Events

Posted by: Newman.6847

Newman.6847

The theory is that the more hits you get on him, the higher the chance that he casts his transform skill.

Go equip a low-level white weapon and attack him repeatedly. Use a class with fast autoattacks, like d/d thief.

This time I got a white level 12 shortbow, and took off all of my armor and trinkets to further reduce my attack stats. It took quite a few hits but eventually he did transform me and I got the achievement. Thank you for the help, problem solved