Champion Infinity Coil Commander

in Dynamic Events

Posted by: Auesis.7301

Auesis.7301

This entire event is almost broken at a design level. Teleporting around is fine and dandy, but when each teleport is an almost guaranteed TOTAL RESET, there’s something wrong. You can argue that you must station yourselves around the area to catch his teleports, but in what universe is it justifiable to have him reset back to full HP as if we suddenly don’t exist anymore because we’re not on the platform he runs to? The whole “walk away and reset on combat exit” thing that goes on globally within the game is perfectly fine in 95% of scenarios, but when a boss’s mechanic sends him out of your range by a significant portion, it’s not at all justifiable. You try fighting this champion with a group of 5. The scaling works just fine, but when you don’t have enough men to be everywhere at once, it is literally impossible. This doesn’t even make the fight more difficult. It just makes it tedious and annoying.

Gnome Child [Gc]
Resident Thief

in Dynamic Events

Posted by: Einlanzer.1627

Einlanzer.1627

Yes, having his health reset after 5 seconds is too much, period.

in Dynamic Events

Posted by: Ender.3508

Ender.3508

3 manned it the other day. He’ll aggro engie turrets which gives you time to chase him back down. Other than that get a good feel for how long he’ll stay in combat before TP’ing and keep one person on the waypoint, one on the far platform, and one roaming.

Kretna 80 Elementalist
ex – The Midnight Syndicate [Dark]
Maguuma

in Dynamic Events

Posted by: Ryuujin.8236

Ryuujin.8236

You’re in an asuran map, preparing for an asuran dungeon, fighting an asuran commander. If you’ve learned anything by now, Asura anything is resolved by thinking not smashing your head on it like a big dumb bookah.

Simply position relatively robust “spotters” at points along the bridge; 3 should be sufficient to cover all of it. When he teleports, the nearest spotter can engage him and pin him down so he can’t regenerate until the rest of the team arrive to beat him up; rinse and repeat.

If everyone stays as a group he’ll have time to regenerate; it’s essential that he is intercepted quickly. Once you understand the mechanics of the fight, it’s extremely easy

The Ashwalker – Ranger
Garnished Toast

(edited by Ryuujin.8236)

in Dynamic Events

Posted by: Strzalka.9451

Strzalka.9451

Its funny cause I did this as a duo during three day headstart. Pain the kitten for sure but possible. Will upload vid and link it when I get home.

Diabel Zwierze/Ranger
80’s – Necro/War/Ele/Guard

in Dynamic Events

Posted by: Strzalka.9451

Strzalka.9451

Here ya go… We did wipe multiple times when we got there, while trying to figure it out. After we figured it out, we did wipe one more time due to being knocked off the platform. I have since been back to this guy and I don’t recall if he still knocks people off. But ya, so thats what happened when I got knocked off, but we got right back up and did it again, this time to completion. You’ll also notice some random joining in at the very end but he did not help out at all.

http://youtu.be/CbTXzcdSLnc

Diabel Zwierze/Ranger
80’s – Necro/War/Ele/Guard

in Dynamic Events

Posted by: Ridley.3691

Ridley.3691

Your failure -is- only funny if you try.

in Dynamic Events

Posted by: Qaletaqa Hania.2598

Qaletaqa Hania.2598

Your failure -is- only funny if you try.

I’m so sick of hearing that….. from the other side of the map…… every 30 seconds.

I actually went to kill him solo because I’m sick of hearing that line, not hard at all, got him down to 50% once but because he teleports all the time…. it’s impossible…. anyway, besides goeing to another zone, there is no other way to shut him up.

So many annoyances.

(edited by Qaletaqa Hania.2598)