Claw of Jormag = Clawmag

Claw of Jormag = Clawmag

in Dynamic Events

Posted by: Nilas.2605

Nilas.2605

Most players refer to the Claw of Jormag simply as “Jormag” as it’s shorter and faster to type. However, you will hopefully be aware that the real Jormag is an Elder Dragon, so far unseen, making this world boss one of his lieutenants (or “Claws”).
In other words, the costs of saving the time to type 6 extra letters when talking about the world boss in chat is to call him a technically inaccurate name. Not a huge deal, right? Certainly not, but I have an elegant solution:

Claw of Jormag: Clawmag.
It is almost as short as “Jormag”, it sounds good, it looks good. If you hear some lore-nerd say “Dude, it’s actually not Jormag!”, you can say “No, it’s Clawmag!”. Let’s make it a thing.

Claw of Jormag = Clawmag

in Dynamic Events

Posted by: Lord Kuru.3685

Lord Kuru.3685

Most players refer to the Claw of Jormag simply as “Jormag” as it’s shorter and faster to type. However, you will hopefully be aware that the real Jormag is an Elder Dragon, so far unseen, making this world boss one of his lieutenants (or “Claws”).
In other words, the costs of saving the time to type 6 extra letters when talking about the world boss in chat is to call him a technically inaccurate name. Not a huge deal, right? Certainly not, but I have an elegant solution:

Claw of Jormag: Clawmag.
It is almost as short as “Jormag”, it sounds good, it looks good. If you hear some lore-nerd say “Dude, it’s actually not Jormag!”, you can say “No, it’s Clawmag!”. Let’s make it a thing.

Nice idea, but it’s too late now. It’s “Jormag” to everyone already. Plus, that extra letter in “Clawmag” is just too much to type

Claw of Jormag = Clawmag

in Dynamic Events

Posted by: Karalaza.6021

Karalaza.6021

I jast call it Claw

Claw of Jormag = Clawmag

in Dynamic Events

Posted by: Rym.1469

Rym.1469

“A: – Look it’s a Plane!
B: – No, it’s a Bird!
C: – No, it is… The Clawmag!
A,B: – …Say what?!…”

[rude]Antagonistka – Revenant, EU.
[SALT]Natchniony – Necromancer, EU.
Streams: http://www.twitch.tv/rym144

Claw of Jormag = Clawmag

in Dynamic Events

Posted by: Panda Shepard.1248

Panda Shepard.1248

I jast call it Claw

Yeah, me too. Makes more sense and it’s shorter.

Claw of Jormag = Clawmag

in Dynamic Events

Posted by: Ouimette.5902

Ouimette.5902

Haha nice idea. I on the other hand is one of them ‘’lore-nerds’’ and I frankly don’t give a kitten about people naming the Claw of Jormag to simply Jormag

Claw of Jormag = Clawmag

in Dynamic Events

Posted by: Kain Francois.4328

Kain Francois.4328

Just call it Jorlag.

Claw of Jormag = Clawmag

in Dynamic Events

Posted by: Tanith.5264

Tanith.5264

I just call him “Clawsie”.

Tanith Fencewalker, Tanni Mindbender, Thyra Wrathbringer, Lovecraft Thrall
Guardians of the Vault [GotV] and Guíld of Dívíne Soldíers [GoDS]