Claw of Jormag bugged?

Claw of Jormag bugged?

in Dynamic Events

Posted by: Alien.2851

Alien.2851

Since the wintersday update I am unable to target the ice shield in the first part at all. My normal weapon (shortbow) can’t target it at all. Firing a shot in the right direction will allow the bazooka to auto target, but does very little damage, and makes bringing down Claw an even longer grind than it was before, for what is usually a poor reward (blues & greens).

Alien Hunter
We Built They Came [ekoc]
Isle Of Janthir

Claw of Jormag bugged?

in Dynamic Events

Posted by: Joon.2381

Joon.2381

Yes same here, seems like doing aoe works though.

Though, right after we killed JormagĀ“s Claw everyone got disconnected! Want to know if this happened to others here on the forum

Claw of Jormag bugged?

in Dynamic Events

Posted by: Kilaelya.1420

Kilaelya.1420

Yup, this has been bugged on my server (NSP). The ice spawns below the ground, making it impossible to directly target. AEs can hit it, but it takes a very long time.

Sort of weird… they bugged the swamp behemoth during the Halloween update, too. But, the behemoth still isn’t working.

Minara | Ranger | Beastgate | [vR]

Claw of Jormag bugged?

in Dynamic Events

Posted by: Mourningcry.9428

Mourningcry.9428

The shield CAN be manually targeted by clicking near its base. Spread the word.

But getting the auto-targeting fixed would be appreciated.

Claw of Jormag bugged?

in Dynamic Events

Posted by: Alien.2851

Alien.2851

Did Claw again today, the first shield was back to normal – I thought “great!” but then the 2nd and 3rd shields were bugged still.

I tried clicking near base – bows still can’t target it, and the bazookas are so slow.

Alien Hunter
We Built They Came [ekoc]
Isle Of Janthir

Claw of Jormag bugged?

in Dynamic Events

Posted by: voyager.4982

voyager.4982

The shield CAN be manually targeted by clicking near its base. Spread the word.

But getting the auto-targeting fixed would be appreciated.

Even with a ‘zooka and the shield targeted I’ve gone through entire phases where my shots were ‘obstructed.’ It doesn’t happen every time, but it’s definitely unreliable.

Not to mention that auto-target regularly assumes I want to attack some mob that’s farther away and out of my line of sight.

Claw of Jormag bugged?

in Dynamic Events

Posted by: sostronk.8167

sostronk.8167

I can get it 100% with the time with the charzooka. Ive heard alot of people complaining it doesn’t work with standard weapon though, including whilst I am doing the event and getting hits.

Claw of Jormag bugged?

in Dynamic Events

Posted by: Zookeeper.2513

Zookeeper.2513

Ditto…Only thing that can hit it with on my Ranger or Guard is aoe. It’s showing underground.