Event Vets don't count for Daily?

in Dynamic Events

Posted by: azureai.9764

azureai.9764

A couple of days ago, my friend and I were doing our Daily in the Cursed Shore. Daily Veterans was one of the requirements.

We followed a couple of meta chains and did some events involving Veteran zombies, including the event chain following the Asura in the mecha suit and the event revolving around killing a veteran gladiator. There were several veterans in these events.

When we were done with the events, and even though we got the experience for the kills on the Veterans, our Dailies didn’t register the Daily Veteran kills. It wasn’t until we found some of the Veteran Giants wandering around the Cursed Shore that we were able to get the Daily Veteran to register.

This has got to be a bug, right? I assume Vets from events are meant to count toward your Daily Veteran totals.

in Dynamic Events

Posted by: Vol.5241

Vol.5241

You need to do a certain amount of damage to a mob to get credit, even if it shows exp. When there are many people at events, this makes it hard to get credit since the mob dies very quickly before you reach

[Permabanned on Forums]
[Currently Inactive, Playing BF4]
Magic find works. http://sinasdf.imgur.com/

in Dynamic Events

Posted by: azureai.9764

azureai.9764

You need to do a certain amount of damage to a mob to get credit, even if it shows exp. When there are many people at events, this makes it hard to get credit since the mob dies very quickly before you reach

Where, if anywhere, is that actually explained?

in Dynamic Events

Posted by: sostronk.8167

sostronk.8167

This is correct. The kessex hill chain has a large amount of vets that spawn. If you do ALOT of damage to them you get credit. You gotta be quick though, especially right after reset otherwise everyone will do too much damage and you don’t get credit. If your on a low DPS char, it might be easier to go solo some by yourself.

in Dynamic Events

Posted by: The Stain.4169

The Stain.4169

It’s getting to the point with the Karma farming in Cursed Shore….when things are busy it is actually difficult to score any hits at all on some of the bad guys before the mob completely steamrolls them. I mean they are gone in a second or two.

Usually the Veterans survive long enough so that is not a problem though.