First DE since launch to successfully Tick me the kitten off

in Dynamic Events

Posted by: Oreoz.2573

Oreoz.2573

In Fireheart Rise there’s a string of events that eventually lead up to you killing a Veteran Flame Legion Shaman.

Here’s the catch: The platform you’re fighting him on is somewhat small, which presents the challenge of dodging his uppercut which can effectively knock you off and restore all his health since for some reason when we get knocked around we bounce. -_-

But that’s fine. That alone i can do.

What I don’t understand is why oh why I’m taking damage from the Mortars that I helped set up earlier in the chain in order to even break into this guy’s “house”. Guess what? When I get hit by those, I bounce my cute little charr but right off the platform. This should be an easy boss but he’s made incredibly difficult to solo (he’s not a champion and it’s not a group event).

You can tell me to play better and my playstyle would normally be enough to kill him but it’s bad enough I have to dodge around from both his uppercut and his AoE pushback explosion thing he does.

I’d rather not have to worry about the mortars I HELPED set up as well.

Just irritating. If anything it’s the fact that we bounce when knocked around. Never had a problem with it before, but then again i’ve never been put in a situation where I had such little space to move.

Plus it’s unfair that I can’t do the same to him with “Banish” -_-

in Dynamic Events

Posted by: Vick.6805

Vick.6805

Sounds to me like the friendly fire from the mortars is unintentional, since there are other events that use friendly siege weaponry, and you can fire them right into a group of allies and only have them affect enemy mobs.

Hopefully ANet will add this to their to-do list.

in Dynamic Events

Posted by: CrazyGoNuts.9536

CrazyGoNuts.9536

I refuse to believe that any of the events in this game are buggy.