FotM, now no dynamic events happen.

in Dynamic Events

Posted by: plasmacutter.2709

plasmacutter.2709

All the temples are impossible to complete at this point.

Thanks for FotM and for ignoring what you yourself said on reddit about distributing ascended gear to other aspects of the game ANET, because the dragons are winning now, by a mile.

in Dynamic Events

Posted by: Proffbeer.8154

Proffbeer.8154

I can barely do anything in any other part of the game because of the Flavor of the Month dungeon.

Thank you Anet I really apprciate it, really, there is nothing like an entire fracking game being basicaly dead because the devs decided to put brand new, apprently need items in one place in the game. Great decision that, really, its great, shows just how much thought and care you put into the game.

in Dynamic Events

Posted by: Bad Element.4613

Bad Element.4613

FotM is the worst thing to happen to this wonderful game.

in Dynamic Events

Posted by: Dand.8231

Dand.8231

I personally think the Fractals are fun, if a bit repetitive. But there are some issues with them, that should hopefully be easily fixable.

1. As the only source for the trump-everything ascended gear, many other bits of content that offer inferior exotic gear as a reward will simply be skipped.

Fix: Make fractals just one way to earn ascended gear, the same as you can get exotic gear from: Dungeon Tokens, Crafting, Rare Drops, Black Lion Auctions, etc.

2. The fractal level system makes finding a party an excessively difficult task. You need 4 people of the same level.

Fix: Allow anyone up to 5 (arbitrary number) levels lower then the top level guy, to participate at the highest level available. The rewards and difficulty will be at that level. Upon completion, everyone will be given a +1 level advancement. So a party has people at the following levels: 10, 10, 9, 8, 7. Everyone can participate in level 10, and once completed, everyone would be: 11, 11, 10, 9, 8.

3. Fractal Disconnects suck. The other night, my game disconnected me right near the end of the 3rd fractal. No reward, no advancement to the next level, and my party couldn’t manage to 4 man it so they gave up after a few attempts as well.

Fix: Allow people to rejoin their parties fractals after a crash or disconnect.

in Dynamic Events

Posted by: Ulquiorra.6903

Ulquiorra.6903

what if……..Fotm ported you to a random dynamic event happening in the map world and when it was finished it took u back o.0. like on bonus round u had to do a DE. o.o

in Dynamic Events

Posted by: brokenserenity.4638

brokenserenity.4638

Another thing they could do is make it so you have to collect parts of ascended items from fotm and cetain dynamic events which you would be ported to via the system mentioned above then assemble your new shiny item in the forge, that way dynamic events stay doable and the fractaltards get to carry on fractaling themselves silly whilst helping those of us who arent really interested in the new shiny dungeon at this time.

in Dynamic Events

Posted by: Zen.2450

Zen.2450

I personally think the Fractals are fun, if a bit repetitive. But there are some issues with them, that should hopefully be easily fixable.

1. As the only source for the trump-everything ascended gear, many other bits of content that offer inferior exotic gear as a reward will simply be skipped.

Fix: Make fractals just one way to earn ascended gear, the same as you can get exotic gear from: Dungeon Tokens, Crafting, Rare Drops, Black Lion Auctions, etc.

2. The fractal level system makes finding a party an excessively difficult task. You need 4 people of the same level.

Fix: Allow anyone up to 5 (arbitrary number) levels lower then the top level guy, to participate at the highest level available. The rewards and difficulty will be at that level. Upon completion, everyone will be given a +1 level advancement. So a party has people at the following levels: 10, 10, 9, 8, 7. Everyone can participate in level 10, and once completed, everyone would be: 11, 11, 10, 9, 8.

3. Fractal Disconnects suck. The other night, my game disconnected me right near the end of the 3rd fractal. No reward, no advancement to the next level, and my party couldn’t manage to 4 man it so they gave up after a few attempts as well.

Fix: Allow people to rejoin their parties fractals after a crash or disconnect.

This. I had the same thing happen in #3 on my first run with Fractals. Ever since I have avoided them like the plague (excepting monthly).