Great Jungle Wurm dies too fast

in Dynamic Events

Posted by: NTDK.4897

NTDK.4897

People spam skills too much, plus Timewarp and kill Wurm even before he actually spawns. Hence, no chest for anyone.

It is a great opportunity for trolls even though others have mentioned no attack.

Please make it invulnerable before it actually spawns.

ign: Larxene Rakushinu
Incoming Quaggans [iQ]

in Dynamic Events

Posted by: Rezz.8019

Rezz.8019

It’s bugged. The difficulty doesn’t scale. Only been like that for months

in Dynamic Events

Posted by: Jeknar.6184

Jeknar.6184

Never had that kind of problem… She dies fast as a veteran mob being ganked, but I always being able to get the chest reward.

Kawagima / Kelvena Riverstream / Calamis Fatima / Hanna Flintlocke
WvW Rank 3800 (Platinum Veteran) – PvP Rank 69 (Shark) – 25,9k Achievment Points
Mërcenaries [Sold] – Ferguson’s Crossing

in Dynamic Events

Posted by: lweiler.8635

lweiler.8635

This is definitely a problem with the wurm scaling when 20+ people are all hitting on it. At least the shadow behemoth and fire elemental let you have enough time to score a couple rounds of hits. The wurm is worst, with the maw being a close second.

in Dynamic Events

Posted by: ExTribble.7108

ExTribble.7108

I’ve never been present when people kill it so fast that the chest doesn’t spawn, but I’ve been there for a few close calls. The problem when people say “no attack” is that some people don’t want to miss out on tagging, so they wreck it too fast anyways. It’s health should definitely be raised near that of the Shadow Behemoth or something comparable so that people have a chance to pitch in.

Also preventing it from taking damage before it can be targeted would make perfect sense :P

“Any lump can hack bad guys to death, but it takes skill
and style to turn them into craters and dust.” -Tonn
Number-crunching for ecto salvages – periodically updated

in Dynamic Events

Posted by: MithranArkanere.8957

MithranArkanere.8957

It happens with many other lower level events.

The last 3 times I tried the Frozen Maw, people who went to break the farther portal lost the chest because those who didn’t help with the portals and stood behind killed the champion in about 5 seconds.

This means that those who bother with the pre-events are getting less that those who just stand around, hit the boss a few times and open the chest.

That should not happen.

Those who help with the pre-events should get more rewards, not be left out of any rewards at all.

And meta-event chest bosses should last at least 5 minutes.

SUGGEST-A-TRON says:
PAY—ONCE—UNLOCKS—ARE—ALWAYS—BETTER.
No exceptions!

in Dynamic Events

Posted by: Jeffrey Vaughn

Jeffrey Vaughn

Content Designer