Hidden Garden - Sylvan Chest

in Dynamic Events

Posted by: aophts.9862

aophts.9862

Is this some kind of joke?? I finally opened the chest after getting all the cantles and i get rewarded with 2 green crap itens. It’s no that easy to get the cantles and also you have to fight one guardian to have acess to the garden. The chest could at least have a rare or 3 or 4 itens instead of 2 crap greens.

in Dynamic Events

Posted by: rizzo.1079

rizzo.1079

Best looking area of the game and once you know where the keys are it’s cake to get through. None of the JP chests have a good chance of anything good.

in Dynamic Events

Posted by: aophts.9862

aophts.9862

Best looking area of the game and once you know where the keys are it’s cake to get through. None of the JP chests have a good chance of anything good.

Sorry, but what is JP?

in Dynamic Events

Posted by: Mathemagician.1836

Mathemagician.1836

JP = Jumping Puzzle

Hopf Bifurcation, Norn Mesmer, We Are Owl Exterminators [OWL], No Dice [DICE]
Fort Aspenwood

in Dynamic Events

Posted by: Webba.3071

Webba.3071

Sorry, but what is JP?

IE, what you did to get the chest open. You got an achievement for it too.

in Dynamic Events

Posted by: Khisanth.2948

Khisanth.2948

Got a decent number of rares and exotics from the JPs in LA when I was doing them regularly.

in Dynamic Events

Posted by: rizzo.1079

rizzo.1079

I don’t do any of the regularly but I’ve never gotten better than a Masterwork from one. They seem to have about the same drop rate for rare or better that the meta event chests did before the changes.

in Dynamic Events

Posted by: Halcyon.7352

Halcyon.7352

In my nearly 2000 hours in this game, I’ve gotten exactly one exotic from jumping puzzle/world chests. (Not including dragon chests).

Tarnished Coast Engineer and… general alt-o-holic.

For the toast!

in Dynamic Events

Posted by: LameFox.6349

LameFox.6349

I get more from random mobs than chests. If I do an event I’ll get better loot from the event itself than the chest at the end – at least when they haven’t removed loot from it entirely, but why would I do an event like that? If you want rares/exotics then just find something you can slaughter en masse (that isn’t elementals. Seriously these things are awful) and do that. Chests are a consolation prize.

in Dynamic Events

Posted by: ilr.9675

ilr.9675

I don’t do any of the regularly but I’ve never gotten better

I do them every day I still never got better than a masterwork from any of them
The crafting mats they drop are complete crap too. They’re almost a big a let down as fighting Champions