Karma in the human beginning story

in Dynamic Events

Posted by: Mystfit.8309

Mystfit.8309

My first character was a human and I knew nothing about the game when I started. I didn’t know what karma was, what it was for, or anything. I ran around and rescued like everyone I coul until it seemed likeda silly and I loved on the story. I think I maybe got 100 karma points. I was kinda disappointed to run thorugh again today and noticed I got no karma for saving people.
Was it really a big farming issue? I guess it had to be for them to change it. Still, that bit of karm earned made me feel proud.

in Dynamic Events

Posted by: synk.6907

synk.6907

Oh, bummer. I haven’t been in there since, like, head-start weekend to see it’s gone away. That little karma pop-up for sending scared people on their way gave me a good feeling.

in Dynamic Events

Posted by: Vhalantru.3489

Vhalantru.3489

This always struck me as very odd to see this, which made a ton of sense to get karma for telling people to get to safety, but yet nowhere else in the game can you get small amounts of karma for helping people. Isn’t that what karma is?

in Dynamic Events

Posted by: Drunken Mad King.8193

Drunken Mad King.8193

they removed the rewards from this because people were farming in here for cloth, leather, and karma quickly and easily. It was just an across the board removal.

in Dynamic Events

Posted by: Dark.6083

Dark.6083

To add on to that, all the rewards for finishing a starting area became preset amounts we get after completing them.