Living Story - Lost and Found is it bugged?

in Dynamic Events

Posted by: fantasy.8395

fantasy.8395

Q:

I have looked through with the dulfy.net guide for the spots where a snow covered object would be, I only end up finding one spot.

While I was able to pick up the refugee belt in the other zone from the same dirt pile that had the soldier, in this zone I can not get the refugee’s compass from the snow covered object from where I got the refugee’s goblet. I have tried logging out and even closing out the game and restarting my computer. I have also taken other characters of mine out there.

Still in the end the snow covered object is only in one place and still says “You had a lost possession, but it’s back with its owner now.”

So what can I do at this point, do I go and visit another world or do I wait or is there something I am missing?

in Dynamic Events

Posted by: EiLrahc.8076

EiLrahc.8076

Edit: I found mine at this location:

Attachments:

(edited by EiLrahc.8076)

in Dynamic Events

Posted by: fantasy.8395

fantasy.8395

Sadly I have been to all spots only one place lights up and that place claims I already have collected and returned the stated item.

in Dynamic Events

Posted by: CoffeeMakesMeSmile.8172

CoffeeMakesMeSmile.8172

I am having the same problem with the dirt covered object in Diessa Plateau.

It’s supposed to be the sword belt, but I’m not able to pick it up because it says I’ve already returned it. I checked with the refugee and she still wants me to find it.

It’s really frustrating because I’ve tried killing the invaders in several places and haven’t found a way around the problem yet.

I hope they have a survey after this living event (like they did after the lost shores one). I find parts of it fun, but the time scale is WAY too long and there are too many bugs.

in Dynamic Events

Posted by: rizzo.1079

rizzo.1079

Same problem in Diessa, I’m just going to wait for another server reset and hope the right one shows up.

in Dynamic Events

Posted by: Nenthil.4312

Nenthil.4312

Same here, cant find that bet.

in Dynamic Events

Posted by: CoffeeMakesMeSmile.8172

CoffeeMakesMeSmile.8172

Hmm… I’ve managed to pick up the third item in Diessa Plateau without any problems. Still no luck with the sword belt. Hopefully it will work after the next part of the living story is released.

in Dynamic Events

Posted by: Icepick.5210

Icepick.5210

All six items are currently available, 3 in Diessa and 3 in Wayfarer’s. If you find the spot for an item you’ve already turned in, it will state that you’ve already returned the possession. You will simply need to continue looking for another dirt or snow covered pile. They are out there, I finished this achievement last night with a tiny amount of effort. Just hold down CTRL while you run around, it will make it much easier.