Lyssa farm an exploit?

Lyssa farm an exploit?

in Dynamic Events

Posted by: Kain Francois.4328

Kain Francois.4328

Hey, I just wanted to get confirmation whether or not the Lyssa north WP farm is an exploit we can be banned over?

Cursed Shore events are currently bugged, so it’s very difficult to farm Risen besides from the Lyssa North WP.

Does the Lyssa North WP farm have such an impact we can be banned for it? Could we please get confirmation? Thanks!

Lyssa farm an exploit?

in Dynamic Events

Posted by: Mustafa.7684

Mustafa.7684

The farm is not an exploit. If you want to complete the quest it is very easy doable. There is no blocking exploit here. Its just that the player want to farm.

You will not be BANNED!

also theres another thread about this:
https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/game/events/Lyssa-Event-north-WP-farm/first#post2070361

Lyssa farm an exploit?

in Dynamic Events

Posted by: Myrrdraal.9532

Myrrdraal.9532

Since there was no official word on this, to my knowledge, saying you will not be banned is entirely speculation.

Lyssa farm an exploit?

in Dynamic Events

Posted by: Mustafa.7684

Mustafa.7684

Then can you tell me which rule I am breaking that will get me banned for farming?

Lyssa farm an exploit?

in Dynamic Events

Posted by: Myrrdraal.9532

Myrrdraal.9532

No rules are being broken. But the issue is no rules have to be broken. It is up to Anet’s interpretation of the rules that determines a banning scenario. For example, look at the salvaging issue with the winter’s day recipes. Or salvaging the high level karma gear that was incorrectly priced at the beginning of the game’s launch. No one broke rules in those cases, but many bans were carried out.

Point is, it’s hard to say for certain that they won’t interpret this as exploitation.

Edit: It appears the area was hot patched and is no longer working, see ya’ll at the next spot whenever it pops up :P

(edited by Myrrdraal.9532)