Monthly Jumping Puzzle

Monthly Jumping Puzzle

in Dynamic Events

Posted by: stormy.8259

stormy.8259

For the Monthly Quest, Puzzle Jumper, is it required that you complete X unique JPs or can the same one be repeated every day for the total amount? I tried doing the Queensdale one today and I didn’t get credit.

I’m new around here, searched first, didn’t really find an appropriate answer.

Monthly Jumping Puzzle

in Dynamic Events

Posted by: Katreyn.4218

Katreyn.4218

It seems to be unique. I’ve tried doing the same ones on Alts and doing them the next day after dailies reset nothing changed. But doing different JPs added to the count.

This is new for the jumping puzzle monthly as far as I can tell. At least in my experience. Usually they only require discovering and you can redo the same ones every day.

If you need them, you can find guides and locations of jumping puzzles in the game at Dulfy’s helpful site:
http://dulfy.net/2012/09/16/gw2-jumping-puzzles-guides-guild-wars-2/

Monthly Jumping Puzzle

in Dynamic Events

Posted by: Jeknar.6184

Jeknar.6184

You can do the same jump puzzle as long you do with a different toon. At least used to work for daily count…

Kawagima / Kelvena Riverstream / Calamis Fatima / Hanna Flintlocke
WvW Rank 3800 (Platinum Veteran) – PvP Rank 69 (Shark) – 25,9k Achievment Points
Mërcenaries [Sold] – Ferguson’s Crossing

Monthly Jumping Puzzle

in Dynamic Events

Posted by: dagrdagaz.4913

dagrdagaz.4913

This Monthly Jumping Puzzle achievement has me a bit confused.

I tried one JP in LA with several toons, did not count with all of them.
I then tried the JP in Wayfairer Foothills with the same toon i did it a few months ago. That worked.

Anyway, to me it seems unfair or to much work if only never before finished JP’s would count.
Im hoping the Daily JP achievement messed with the Monthly JP achievement.
And that with a new set of Dailies the Monthly JP achievement isnt messed up anymore.

(edited by dagrdagaz.4913)

Monthly Jumping Puzzle

in Dynamic Events

Posted by: BananaStand.3764

BananaStand.3764

It is pretty simple:

Completing a jumping puzzle that you have or have not completed in the past (prior to the first of the month) will count towards the monthly. HOWEVER, each JP can only be counted towards the monthly once per account, regardless of the character you complete it on. You have to complete 12 different/unique JPs to finish that part of the monthly.

There’s always money in the…

Monthly Jumping Puzzle

in Dynamic Events

Posted by: Zaxares.5419

Zaxares.5419

^ What BananaStand said. Won’t stop me doing the 3 LA JP’s every time I pass through there, but if you’re looking to complete 12 JP’s for the Monthly, then yeah, you’ll need to find 12 unique ones.

Monthly Jumping Puzzle

in Dynamic Events

Posted by: Tenderroast.4586

Tenderroast.4586

Question to add. Can I come back NEXT month, and do the same jumps i did THIS month?

Monthly Jumping Puzzle

in Dynamic Events

Posted by: MobMama.5648

MobMama.5648

Question to add. Can I come back NEXT month, and do the same jumps i did THIS month?

Yes you can, as long as Jumping Puzzle completion is one of the monthly choices, of course.

Monthly Jumping Puzzle

in Dynamic Events

Posted by: Swimsasa Stoon.8936

Swimsasa Stoon.8936

4 in wvw, 4 in sylvari starter area, 3 in Lions Arch and then you need just one more for monthly. Should be able to do that in about 2 hours or less. I wish they’d add more jumping puzzles

Monthly Jumping Puzzle

in Dynamic Events

Posted by: Zaxares.5419

Zaxares.5419

From LA, it’s a quick hop over to Southsun Cove too. Under New Management at Pearl Islet is another JP that can be completed in under a minute, and since there are no enemies nearby, characters of any level can do it.