Patch Broke Karma Boosters

in Dynamic Events

Posted by: Lumines.3916

Lumines.3916

Was really stoked to slowly grab my Exotic pieces from the Orr vendors on my Guardian yesterday and thus I popped a 50% karma booster I got from a Black Lion Box. Well, 351 Karma, that’s what I got BEFORE I popped it. That’s not right? Perhaps it’s because I popped it mid killing this risen giant. Next event, still 351 Karma. Alright, let’s try something else then, I activate the guild bonus 15% karma boost, that should help right? 351 Karma again.

Not only are DRs in place in some seriously bugged(LOL DUNGEONS) and ineffective form, now the boosts to increase karma gain are now totally borked.

Tis a sad day.

in Dynamic Events

Posted by: They.9516

They.9516

Last game they made they kitten up skill balancing and accidentaly created an entire new play style (solo-farming + speedclears). Once GW2 came close to fruitition they completely destroyed (“fixed”) it so they people would get used to being screwed over by the time GW2 dropped. My advice is take a week/month break and come back to see how it’s doing then.

in Dynamic Events

Posted by: Cotillion.7435

Cotillion.7435

Karma boosters work fine. The medallion / popup does not reflect the total incoming karma including boost, just the standard event karma.

Look at your karma in your bag window before and after an event with a boost activated, you get the full amount.