Please fix events in the Fields of Ruin

in Dynamic Events

Posted by: Burrito.9750

Burrito.9750

I am trying to level up my Warrior in the Fields of Ruin but am finding it very difficult to do so because SO many events are broken there, some of which are affecting my storyline.

Please fix these events.

in Dynamic Events

Posted by: Total Casual.3152

Total Casual.3152

almost all events in this zone are broken on Sorrow’s Furnace as well. I went there to play with a lower-level friend and we ran across five separate events that were not working.

in Dynamic Events

Posted by: Jax.9107

Jax.9107

Have you been submitting bug reports when you find broken things? If you type /bug while you’re standing in an event that’s broken and fill out the bug report, they are much more likely to fix it quickly.

If you are using the forums to report, you need to make sure you are reporting specific events, not just “fix what’s broken.” They may not know what is broken, and reporting with as much detail as possible will allow the devs to find the problems and fix them sooner.

in Dynamic Events

Burrito.9750

Reports submitted. And it seems to be contagious because it’s starting to spread to other zones, and now it’s not only the DE’s that are breaking, some skill challenges aren’t working now either.

in Dynamic Events

Posted by: joe.7684

joe.7684

See this post elsewhere in this subforum: https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/game/events/Broken-Dynamic-Events/223886 One of the devs helps explain what’s happening. As I’ve said, I think this is an argument for regular (as in nightly) server reboots, because it seems plain that leaving the servers up for too long at a time contributes to DE chains breaking down.

in Dynamic Events

Burrito.9750

All that says is “We know about it, we’re working on it, and we’ll get it fixed…eventually”.

in Dynamic Events

Posted by: Arcadias.7648

Arcadias.7648

There are a lot of broken events that need revision. They will take some time on Arenanet’s end.

in Dynamic Events

Posted by: Zzulu.5489

Zzulu.5489

All that says is “We know about it, we’re working on it, and we’ll get it fixed…eventually”.

No kitten, what else do you want