Plinx nerfed... Now what?

in Dynamic Events

Posted by: DaRKJaGGeReD.5630

DaRKJaGGeReD.5630

so what as the title says I am wondering what DE chain some of you are running now that Plinx got nerfed… I have heard of one in the straits but don’t know what it is… if someone knows please… besides that what else is everyone doing… new Lost Shore events?.. I’m on GoM if anyone wants to run some of these ideas with me…

in Dynamic Events

Posted by: DaRKJaGGeReD.5630

DaRKJaGGeReD.5630

No one has an idea?

in Dynamic Events

Posted by: akamon.2769

akamon.2769

i don’t explicitly farm CS or SoD actively. only every so often and not hour son end – taking my time harvesting karma :ppp.

but on Straits, i believe it may be referring to the temple events? which considerably take a lot longer.

when i was last in CS, after the “nerf”. i ran around doing other events more, for e.g. camp events which i don’t alway kitten. and even some slightly further ones, since it takes so long for Plinx to get started again.

Akaimon | Jolly Good Guardian
Akaigi | Warrior Made of Wood
[CDS] – Sanctum of Rall

in Dynamic Events

Posted by: BabelFish.7234

BabelFish.7234

There is no now what. Plinx was the only farmable area. Now we’re all forced back to the bronze age.

in Dynamic Events

Posted by: Dee Jay.2460

Dee Jay.2460

Farm Instances. In the Ice Bear instance every trash-mob seems to drop at least a blue item. Wearing MF will ensure at least a few rare drops.

in Dynamic Events

Posted by: Oreoz.2573

Oreoz.2573

I wish Anet would quit worrying about how fast players complete/achieve content and instead develop MORE content.

No matter what a dev tries, their player base will ALWAYS do it faster than they think. ALWAYS.

in Dynamic Events

Posted by: Oreoz.2573

Oreoz.2573

Im currently leveling an alt (who will take over as my main) and ive been saving every jug, every vial and every frikkin pot of karma i get from dailies/dungeons. When i hit 80 im gonna take a karma boost/guild karma banner and down every single drop.

in Dynamic Events

Posted by: supergica.8652

supergica.8652

Im currently leveling an alt (who will take over as my main) and ive been saving every jug, every vial and every frikkin pot of karma i get from dailies/dungeons. When i hit 80 im gonna take a karma boost/guild karma banner and down every single drop.

Don’t forget to go to WvW on a low populated bordeland to get the out-maned buff. You get 33% more karma.

in Dynamic Events

Posted by: Vargos.6987

Vargos.6987

Don’t forget to go to WvW on a low populated bordeland to get the out-maned buff. You get 33% more karma.

/facepalm

Why didn’t I think of that? I just downed a bunch of jugs last night to finish my temple armor on my engineer. Oh well, now I know for the next alt… and knowing is half the battle!

in Dynamic Events

Posted by: TaeK.5821

TaeK.5821

The outmanned buff doesn’t work on jugs of karma. I’ve tried.

Takoji – The Golden Guardian of Gunnar’s Hold & GW2 Instrument Master

in Dynamic Events

Posted by: Vinny.6924

Vinny.6924

The outmanned buff doesn’t work on jugs of karma. I’ve tried.

Noooooooooo

Ive been banking on that. I have 37 jugs and 6 vials…

How much karm is in a jug?

Commander Ahria – Warrior – Stormbluff Isle

in Dynamic Events

Posted by: wildcode.5403

wildcode.5403

Well, got my engineer out to cursed shores, thought I would do plinx to help get stuff needed for armor, BUT no-one is doing the plinx chain any more and the Risen Abomination just runs around waiting for someone to kill it.

in Dynamic Events

Posted by: kherdeal.2417

kherdeal.2417

Ive been banking on that. I have 37 jugs and 6 vials…

How much karm is in a jug?

if you use guild flag, guild buff and karma booster you can get up to 7650 karma per jug. The vial gave 680 with the same buff

in Dynamic Events

Posted by: penatbater.4710

penatbater.4710

oooooh interesting. I got like 33 jugs and around 24 vials (wasn’t very religious about my dallies).

Don’t disturb me, I have a cat in me at the moment.

in Dynamic Events

Posted by: Devilsmack.5736

Devilsmack.5736

I’m saving my Jugs and Vials too, once I get to a nice amount, I’ll do this too.
I have 100+k on my Warr and 80+k on my Necro (that is now my alt).
Guess, I’ll farm it for my Warr 1st and then my alt.

Alanna Grisel (M) / Devilsmack (N)
Kildemort (W) / Killer Claws (G)
Deadly God (En) – Fort Aspenwood

in Dynamic Events

Posted by: TravisTrout.6803

TravisTrout.6803

I wouldn’t save them for too long. It seems unlikely to me that the karma gained from a consumable was supposed to scale with buffs. I fully expect to find that this has been changed every time there’s a patch.

My advice is buff up and chug ’em now while you can.

in Dynamic Events

Posted by: kherdeal.2417

kherdeal.2417

I actually agree lol. Chugging them now or later makes no difference, really, unless your guild is still building the 2 karma buffs.

in Dynamic Events

Posted by: Glog.4275

Glog.4275

If you can get most people aboard the Arah event chain is a pretty good grind. xD

Just gotta fail it on the first steps, then its 10 min downtime (for it to fail ofc) and then the 3-4 events starts all over with the camp under attack as the kick-off.

We didnt have enough people in the earlier hours so we were grinding these events.

Likely wont do any good in prime hours tho, so.. yeah its probably a crap idea overall.

in Dynamic Events

Posted by: Caliga Meshima.4768

Caliga Meshima.4768

Might have to go back to Straits of Dev to get the karma trains running again.

in Dynamic Events

Posted by: Ouroboros.5076

Ouroboros.5076

Yes, I would say do the temple event chains, and the arah gates. Many mobs and even chests at the end. Got a named exotic once in one of them, I think it’s worth it.