Rewards from 100% completion

in Dynamic Events

Posted by: ajlee.2607

ajlee.2607

I thought the rewards players received from exploration completion or dynamic events were supposed to be class specific?

I got 100% completion in Kessex Hills on my Ranger yesterday and was very disappointed to have received a Shoulder Item for Light Armour and a Trident. Woooo….

I read that rewards were meant to be for your class only?

I’d hardly call this a reward for going out of my way to explore every nook and cranny available to me.

Anyone else share this view?

.::AJ//
@ajlee17

in Dynamic Events

Posted by: Dizzard.4396

Dizzard.4396

This is bothering me quite a bit actually.

I should be rewarded with items that I can actually use. There isn’t much else to say.

in Dynamic Events

Posted by: Mandrax.7342

Mandrax.7342

I’ve completed a number of different zones and the loot has certainly not been class specific. If it is meant to be, then it is not working.

in Dynamic Events

Posted by: CureForLiving.5360

CureForLiving.5360

I’m pretty sure it’s all just randomly selected.

in Dynamic Events

Posted by: ajlee.2607

ajlee.2607

It’s still pretty annoying though thinking “Oh yes, I’ve finished this map! Let’s check my prize! …. Oh. Well that’ll look great … on my level 3 Elementalist…”

.::AJ//
@ajlee17

in Dynamic Events

Posted by: shockwave.1764

shockwave.1764

Sell on the TP, give to an alt, or salvage. The reward is really (in my eyes) getting that much closer to 100% WORLD completion, which apparently you get two gift things that create legendaries

Shóckwávé 80 Elementalist, Shawk 80 Guardian,
Aolbjorn 80 Engineer | Rank 29
Staunch Evon Supporter

in Dynamic Events

Posted by: Cloud.2059

Cloud.2059

Im a bit turned off by the random selection of items your given as well. Completing maps is not exactly easy, I do it cause I like filling progress bars (yeah, Im silly like that). I think the reward items from map completion should be more like personal story rewards ~ theyre of the type you can use (light/med/heavy/appropriate weps) and you get a small choice to make it more appropriate to your playstyle.

This wont really affect me, but would be great for others. At the time of this posting, my main has 60% of the world finished and I expect I’ll finish the rest very shortly as all thats left is lowbie areas.

in Dynamic Events

Posted by: Huntingfire.1963

Huntingfire.1963

I just keep getting those gold coins or those things that make one gear look like another. Thus I’ve given up on doing 100% completions on areas, and am just checking out areas on the world map I haven’t been to.