Skritt burglars not here yet?

in Dynamic Events

Posted by: Metatail.1306

Metatail.1306

Q:

Did they make it live yet? I never heard about anyone encountering them yet so either they are super rare or got lost somewhere in their caves!
Also there was something about new events featuring some guild or stuff. Can’t see anything new

in Dynamic Events

Posted by: Pochibella.8394

Pochibella.8394

A:

My husband and I were playing alts in Queensdale last night and saw a chest out in the open. Thought it was weird. He got to it first and opened it and I started to get ticked that the open button disappeared for me until a skritt popped out laughing like a maniac and took off running.

We took off after him trying to slow him down. I thought we had him for sure when we had him to about 15-20% and BAM, he escaped. He did throw some loot at us while we ran after him which we didn’t stop for but after he escaped a couple pieces were still lying on the ground.

I was laughing the whole time because he yells things at you and laughs hysterically.

in Dynamic Events

Posted by: displacedTitan.6897

displacedTitan.6897

I was wondering as well if the skritt thief is in the world yet.

in Dynamic Events

Posted by: Leto.5642

Leto.5642

I just saw one a few minutes ago in Frostgorge Sound, so yes they’re already in the game.

in Dynamic Events

Posted by: Metatail.1306

Metatail.1306

Thanks for answers! Seems like they are pretty uncommon. I’ve scouted lots of areas and have yet to encounter them. Looks like fun. Time to explore more of Tyria!

in Dynamic Events

Posted by: Ridley.3691

Ridley.3691

Found one at the Inquest base in south-eastern Mount Maelstrom. Being a condition-specced mesmer on my own though, had no hope of bringing him down. Still, he dropped a blue on the floor before he escaped, and you get an achievement when he turns you into a baby siamoth.

Reminds me a lot of the treasure goblins in Diablo III.