Temple of Grenth

Temple of Grenth

in Dynamic Events

Posted by: Nooka.8390

Nooka.8390

Looking for a server that is currently uncontested. Because.. ya know, it’s always contested.

Temple of Grenth

in Dynamic Events

Posted by: LegatusLeaf.5934

LegatusLeaf.5934

This brings up an interesting topic. I’ve noticed there is a great resistance to unlocking contested areas, be it this or dungeons. I’ve been part of groups that took more time hunting down an uncontested server than it would have taken to meet up and unlock it ourselves.

It leads to the questions, “Why, even when unlocking it themselves would take less time, do people resist doing the missions to unlock content?”

Edit: Oh, and I think there is another thread that keeps track of this.

Temple of Grenth

in Dynamic Events

Posted by: GameGuard.8610

GameGuard.8610

sos is uncontested just finshed it got all 3 ports sync’d was very smooth

Temple of Grenth

in Dynamic Events

Posted by: helladoom.4317

helladoom.4317

I’ve been part of groups that took more time hunting down an uncontested server than it would have taken to meet up and unlock it ourselves.

Otoh for many people it takes more time to get a group together then it takes to hop servers to get the rewards while skipping much of the game content.

Besides lackluster grouping tools, there is lack of incentintive to do the “kill mobs” part of the gameplay so instead people focus on the “get the reward” part of the gameplay.

(edited by helladoom.4317)

Temple of Grenth

in Dynamic Events

Posted by: helladoom.4317

helladoom.4317

It leads to the questions, “Why, even when unlocking it themselves would take less time, do people resist doing the missions to unlock content?”

Because this game is all about loot. For many people the work that we’re supposed to do to get the loot is not enough fun.