What the hell is going on

in Dynamic Events

Posted by: Massacrul.2016

Massacrul.2016

Hi,

Was just doing events in Orr and experienced something strange.
At 1st i got 14k exp for event (gold contribution) when i should get like 18k..
Ok, not big deal.
But next event got me 7k exp, and next one gave me only 3500 and 37c gold !!

What’s happening?

If Events now works with diminishing return, and this will work in WvW too, im quitting this crap.

@Edit
I would like to add that everything was ok whole day long.. I experienced it like 10-15 minutes ago.

in Dynamic Events

Posted by: Drunken Mad King.8193

Drunken Mad King.8193

Check out most of the top threads in here. They are all concerned with this. We have gotten no response from anyone about this. It doesn’t just affect level 80’s it affects all levels.

It’s a major concern as it greatly affects players on all levels.

Yes this seems to be a major issue and if it is the way the game is going of diminishing returns everywhere we go then this game is heading down the wrong side of the hill.

in Dynamic Events

Posted by: Morgoth.4573

Morgoth.4573

I got hit by this DR last night. To say I was surprised is an understatement. I was earning 6 copper at the time I logged off in disgust. No idea why I got hit with it as I wasnt farming events, and was just exploring the zone I was in and did the events while running about the zone.

in Dynamic Events

Posted by: Duckzor.4327

Duckzor.4327

That is absolutely ridiculous. I have no motivation to even hit 80 after all this going on.

Thief WvW Solo Roam Video

http://youtu.be/MHEU8oCFxrE

in Dynamic Events

Massacrul.2016

Heh… now 9c..

Just please tell me this does not work in WvW… cause if it does im out. And this will be suicide attempt for GW2. It will be the end of very short GW2 life.

After all Anet saying that players will be able to do what they want to… They limit our freedom, and try to force us to play the kitteny way they want us to play.
I don’t, and i won’t agree with that attempts, and if this will continue and work in WvW too, I’m out of this game sending ticket about refund, cause there will be nothing more for me to do in this game.

in Dynamic Events

Posted by: RebelYell.7132

RebelYell.7132

Games are supposed to get better after beta. What’s the deal?

User was infracted for being awesome.

in Dynamic Events

Posted by: Dosvidaniya.3260

Dosvidaniya.3260

Heh… now 9c..

Just please tell me this does not work in WvW… cause if it does im out. And this will be suicide attempt for GW2. It will be the end of very short GW2 life.

After all Anet saying that players will be able to do what they want to… They limit our freedom, and try to force us to play the kitteny way they want us to play.
I don’t, and i won’t agree with that attempts, and if this will continue and work in WvW too, I’m out of this game sending ticket about refund, cause there will be nothing more for me to do in this game.

In my own experience, WvW actually alleviates the penalty better than anything else. Doing an hour of WvW helps relieve the DR more than logging off for 12 hours. I’m not certain if the drops from WvW diminish with time. Server imbalances and kill rates are so varied that I have no way to know if player drops have a DR.

in Dynamic Events

Massacrul.2016

The most annoying thing in all of this, is that we still dont have any answer from Anet regarding this issue.

in Dynamic Events

Posted by: proxy.3297

proxy.3297

Somehow I haven’t hit this diminishing returns thing yet. I’m lvl 80 and I was just doing whatever DE that came in my way while doing zone completion in cursed shore. Same thing when I did eternal battlegrounds right after. This is like a 4 hr+ gaming session as well. Then again I moved around a lot and I tried as much as possible to not farm the same DE over and over.

in Dynamic Events

Posted by: Shooopa.5632

Shooopa.5632

It’s a glitch in the new anti-farming system AN just implemented.

User will be infracted for this post.