Why do we need 100 events at once in orr?

in Dynamic Events

Posted by: catnipkiller.5429

catnipkiller.5429

You cant even clean or with a party of 8 so whats the point? We clear a area then it gets taken over 30 sec after you clear it that and the fact that on one else does them makes it a joke why dont you get rid of 90% of the events so you can actually use waypoints because 90% of the map or orr is contested.

in Dynamic Events

Posted by: Wintyr.1780

Wintyr.1780

i dont have a problem depending on the class you can wonder through most of the events with one or 2 players and do just about everything

in Dynamic Events

Posted by: lynx.6302

lynx.6302

i’m glad that there is so much to do, there are already too much players on certain events.
i’m just happy that not all the players are always on the same events, just walk a little longer to the things you want to go, it doesnt take very long (and 90% contested is just not true)

in Dynamic Events

Posted by: Eladriel.7295

Eladriel.7295

i dont have a problem depending on the class you can wonder through most of the events with one or 2 players and do just about everything

Whatever! You are just deluding yourself. The events there contain mobs that outnumber 2 people that will smash you to the dirt.

Together we stand in the face of evil!

in Dynamic Events

Posted by: Eladriel.7295

Eladriel.7295

i’m glad that there is so much to do, there are already too much players on certain events.
i’m just happy that not all the players are always on the same events, just walk a little longer to the things you want to go, it doesnt take very long (and 90% contested is just not true)

90% contested not true? You have no idea what you are talking about do you? I look on the map all the time and find just about every freakin waypoint contested for hours at a time. And yet there still aren’t enough players in the area to do events. What server are you on cause that sure isn’t the way on mine. And who are you to tell another person what they say isnt’ true when they are experiencing it? I can’t stand people who insinuate others are lying when they are playing the same game. You have no idea what it’s like on their server so stop assuming what goes on yours is the same for other.. pfft!!!! Ridiculous people!!!!

Together we stand in the face of evil!