Wizard's Fief getting additions?

in Dynamic Events

Posted by: Mindvibe.4630

Mindvibe.4630

The skillpoint was moved off of the dock since the last time i was there. This is probably not a coincidence. How about it ANet?

in Dynamic Events

Posted by: Rhialto.8423

Rhialto.8423

I hope so. The first time I saw the area while exploring a while back, I literally just stopped and stared for several minutes. Floating castle? Hell yes.

in Dynamic Events

Posted by: Mobott.5908

Mobott.5908

I hope so. The first time I saw the area while exploring a while back, I literally just stopped and stared for several minutes. Floating castle? Hell yes.

If Anet was going to add more dungeons, that floating castle would be a great place for one.

in Dynamic Events

Posted by: Veltoss.9135

Veltoss.9135

If Anet was going to add more dungeons, that floating castle would be a great place for one.

Wizard’s experiment gone bad, or tampered with, we need to go in and clean up the mess.. yes please.

Blackgate

in Dynamic Events

Posted by: lordkrall.7241

lordkrall.7241

Wizard’s experiment gone bad, or tampered with, we need to go in and clean up the mess.. yes please.

Or the wizard himself. He does seem quite evil after all.

Krall Bloodsword – Mesmer
Krall Peterson – Warrior
Piken Square

in Dynamic Events

Posted by: Kerithlan.1659

Kerithlan.1659

The skill point used to be down by the docks but was moved for the weekend event. They needed the dock space for the karka swarms. My guess is either they decided that the new place is better or they forgot about it. In other words, it’s likely more innocent than you’re lending weight.

Fosthe — Sylvari Elementalist
Men of Science [MoS] – Tarnished Coast