defend skritts thieves

defend skritts thieves

in Dynamic Events

Posted by: veasna.3675

veasna.3675

Hi, I’ve tried many times doing the defend the skritt thieves at Harathi Hinterland (if you do fractal of the mists, you know why we do those events… ) and it always seems to fail after we killed the vet matriarch. Not sure what we’re supposed to do.

Anyone has a bright idea on how to do the event?

defend skritts thieves

in Dynamic Events

Posted by: Zaxares.5419

Zaxares.5419

Strange. That event always worked fine for me when I did it. Might be a new bug?

defend skritts thieves

in Dynamic Events

Posted by: Essence Snow.3194

Essence Snow.3194

It bugs a lot. That’s really all I can say about it.

Serenity now~Insanity later

defend skritts thieves

in Dynamic Events

Posted by: veasna.3675

veasna.3675

Strange. That event always worked fine for me when I did it. Might be a new bug?

I don’t know what i did wrong …it keeps happening every time i do that event

defend skritts thieves

in Dynamic Events

Posted by: Essence Snow.3194

Essence Snow.3194

Let me try this again. Do you kill it before or after it disappears? I’ve noticed that it tends to bug if you kill her too fast and before she disappears for the 1st time. Try killing her slower and let her disappear then respawn b4 killing her.

Serenity now~Insanity later

defend skritts thieves

in Dynamic Events

Posted by: Vajra.3914

Vajra.3914

This event seems to have been changed on puprose, cuse the meta event now display the completition bar EMPTY, and get filled by half once u kill the veteran, but there won’t spawn anymore after that, maybe to prevent u know what spam item when they think a way to fix it?

defend skritts thieves

in Dynamic Events

Posted by: Zaxares.5419

Zaxares.5419

Yeah, I ran into this bug for the first time on the weekend too. Seems there’s a bug where if you kill the Veteran too quickly the first time before she says her dialogue, it permanently bugs the event where she will always spawn with a 0% health bar (in the event tracker), that gets bumped up to 50% when she dies. The event can fail at this point if the Skritt Thieves die, but any subsequent attempts to complete the event have the bar spawning at 0%, making it uncompletable (but still failable).