in Dynamic Events

Posted by: jdkentucky.2871

jdkentucky.2871

Ahhh I see smoke and mirrors … i will check back again soon

event difficulties

in Dynamic Events

Posted by: jdkentucky.2871

jdkentucky.2871

Ya my 80 account is lazy sure!!!!! BTW you are in the GW2 dynamic events not player helping other players….. running around randomly on the map is one thing but remember you are on forums now..

(edited by jdkentucky.2871)

event difficulties

in Dynamic Events

Posted by: LaughingLoser.9806

LaughingLoser.9806

Pay attention to the [Group Event] tag. It means the event is made specifically for groups. Many still can be done solo, but they aren’t made for it.

This. I’ve never not been able to solo a non [Group Event], and I even give the group events a shot because I enjoy the challenge (Branded Army, which I as well completed solo. 25+ mobs and a champ). I’m usually successful even if there are a couple people sitting at wps within the event. While the champion tends to have more health as more people are around, or the mobs come in greater quantities, I don’t want to be hit too frequently even if there aren’t people around, so really it just makes the fight take longer.

That said, are they worth the rewards? Not really, but I stop to do them for the challenge. If you are only looking for reward vs. time spent, there are plenty at high-level. At low level XP is usually the most sought after reward, so just avoid the [Group Event] as stated if you are only interested in the reward, and no one is around, or no one comes after linking the wp in map chat.

As the game currently exists there is something for everyone, that doesn’t mean that everything is for everyone.