1 last item: feeling demoralized

in Flame and Frost

Posted by: Winterhound.1942

Winterhound.1942

Helping refugees: check
Decrypt secret agent messages: check
Molten Weapons dungeon: check
Lost and found items: 5 out of 6

I explored the area yesterday and didn’t find the last item. With lots of hope, I ventured out to Wayfarer Foothills today and found the area quite barren from the Living Story events and items.

I feel really demoralized to come nearly all the way only to fall short by 1 item. I did get the other rewards for decrypting messages and the sorts, but right now those don’t seem to fill the hole.

I know there were plenty of time to do all this, but I didn’t play GW2 the whole time, I came back about 3/4 of the Living Story chain and most of the time back I spent on playing my toons in exploring new areas and progressing their stories. I’ve also been on a business trip the past week and it was harder to find time to play.

I hope Arena Net would consider reappearing Lost and Found items just for another week as last hurrah so people like me can find their closure/resolution.

in Flame and Frost

Posted by: JubeiTM.5763

JubeiTM.5763

+1

4/6 objects, same issue. The items should still be there, there are 2 days left to go until the next story!

this is the worst situation since the beginning of the game.

in Flame and Frost

Posted by: JGBarbarian.3579

JGBarbarian.3579

3/6 objects, since finding those were not fun I left those for last and thought they would be there until the next event

in Flame and Frost

Posted by: JubeiTM.5763

JubeiTM.5763

I can’t believe we are getting left out like this… Apparently we are obliged to read external content in order to understand exact time limits of events.

in Flame and Frost

Posted by: Ayrilana.1396

Ayrilana.1396

Do you read patch notes after every update? Did you read the guide in this subforum? I put in a suggestion for the devs to include countdown for all achievements that are available for limited time. This is similar to how they have it for the daily and monthly.