100 Audio logs for the monthly?

in Flame and Frost

Posted by: red.2387

red.2387

This is an incredibly long boring grind for something tied to actual character progression.

in Flame and Frost

Posted by: darkace.8925

darkace.8925

This is an incredibly long boring grind for something tied to actual character progression.

So chose one of the other options?

in Flame and Frost

Posted by: Demented Sheep.1642

Demented Sheep.1642

So don’t do it? I don’t intend to. You can pick which monthlys you want to do now.

in Flame and Frost

Posted by: EverythingXen.1835

EverythingXen.1835

It’s actually 150.

in Flame and Frost

Posted by: Brutal Arts.6307

Brutal Arts.6307

It’s actually 150.

150 of some of the worst content in one of the worst patches.

I wish one of the monthly options was to play SBA.

You have gotten what you paid for, all that remains is biweekly gemshop pushing.

in Flame and Frost

Posted by: MikeRocks.9243

MikeRocks.9243

Doesn’t seem TOO terrible. I grab the periscopes while I’m doing the daily gathering portion.

The Long Road
Goal: To have one character of every race, gender, and armor class combination at level 80.
Current progress: Human 4/6 | Charr 1/6 | Norn 1/6 | Sylvari 1/6 | Asura 1/6 | Total: 8/30

(edited by MikeRocks.9243)

in Flame and Frost

Posted by: Sarie.1630

Sarie.1630

So don’t do it? I don’t intend to. You can pick which monthlys you want to do now.

Those of us who want ALL THE ‘CHIEVES don’t have that luxury :p

You know, those of us who see an achievement track and … must… MUST…COMPLETE…

Ahem, anyway, it does seem like a nuisance, and from what I can tell the lootable Sonic thingys are available once a day, and that’s account based? I could be wrong on that but I stood by a point for a long time waiting for another lootable one and I never got one. When revisiting with an alt I also couldn’t loot one. This leads me to believe it’s once per account per day. I ran around finding as many points as I could, mentally stored them, and will go back over the next week and gather daily. Should max out that achievement in a week or so I’d guess. It’s not too much trouble. Just thinking of it like another daily.

in Flame and Frost

Posted by: Miss Pink Floyd.9730

Miss Pink Floyd.9730

This is ridiculous, I have searched for these things and they are few and far between, and to make them one per day (and 150 of them WTF?), makes this one of the worst headaches in the game that I have seen.

in Flame and Frost

Posted by: Yalora Istairiea.6287

Yalora Istairiea.6287

I seem to have the opposite experience. I stumble across these things all the time in Wayfarer Foothills while running around waiting for Maw to spawn.
I have over 40 of them already and it is only 2 days into the monthly. Thou, I have been collecting them since the 3/26 update.

Don’t forget they are good for Karma too.

Maybe they gave me Good Luck in finding Audio Logs to offset my Bad Luck finding Exotics

in Flame and Frost

Posted by: XarOneZeroNine.2374

XarOneZeroNine.2374

There are 50 (spread across 5 zones) periscopes in the game that you are able to loot an audio log from once per account per day.

Here are the maps with the locations of all 50
http://dulfy.net/2013/03/26/gw2-sonic-periscope-audio-log-guide/

in Flame and Frost

Posted by: ricky markham.8173

ricky markham.8173

thanks xar i figured there was a pattern just didnt know where to look for it. i only knew of a few locations

in Flame and Frost

Posted by: Zaxares.5419

Zaxares.5419

Eh, I think it’s grindy too, but I’m planning on doing the Daily/JP/Event/Veteran ones instead.