Can't Escape Molten Facility

in Flame and Frost

Posted by: Etybagig.6012

Etybagig.6012

Twice in a row tonight the dungeon has gotten bugged just after planting the explosives. We talked to Braham and the first door opens but the second one never opens. Also, Rox starts talking about explosives again after the first door opens, “FUH, explosives…”

Screenshots:
1 – Shows second door closed and all prisoners present.
2 – Rox is still standing beside the open first door.
3 – Braham tells us to “Run!” but he doesn’t move.
4 – Chest from boss fight, notice no timer for the escape.

Has anyone else run into this? We thought it might just be a random glitch but then it happened twice in a row so I’m not very inclined to continue running it without being able to complete it. Maybe its just a sign that after ~50 runs, I’ll never get the mini.

Attachments:

in Flame and Frost

Posted by: Danikat.8537

Danikat.8537

This shouldn’t affect your ability to get the mini. The mini drops from the chest so you’ll already have gotten it at this point. All you’ll miss is the standard dungeon reward (a bit of gold, karma and XP).

Although I’m not sure if it would affect getting the achievement, I can’t remember when that’s awarded.

Danielle Aurorel, Dear Dragon We Got Your Cookies [Nom], Desolation (EU).

“Life’s a journey, not a destination.”

in Flame and Frost

Posted by: Battledoll.1803

Battledoll.1803

We have one of this “bug” yesterday.

in Flame and Frost

Posted by: Zaeon.3846

Zaeon.3846

This seem to happen mostly when someone rush and talks to Braham the very second 3/3 bombs planted shows.

Just wait like 10 seconds before talking to Braham after the last bomb is planted.

in Flame and Frost

Posted by: Mustafa.7684

Mustafa.7684

Same thing happened to us. Mad us go mad since 3 of our guild members didnt complete it yet.

in Flame and Frost

Posted by: Skady.5916

Skady.5916

this happens when you trigger escape event too early, you need to let NPCs finish their rant about bombs and stuff

A man of knowledge lives by acting, not by thinking about acting.
-Carlos Castaneda
Skady Valda