Cragstead and the Hatchery

in Flame and Frost

Posted by: Mastruq.2463

Mastruq.2463

I visited all locations that were part of the story after completing the last achievement at the bonfire and was happy to see both those areas are in a state of rebuilding. I especially enjoyed the references to that F&F events that were placed in Cragstead.

I wonder though, will those areas stay as a story instance past the patch tonight, will there be just an impassable door again, or will Cragstead (and the Hatchery) become a permanent part of the zone with the repairs all completed?

in Flame and Frost

Posted by: Danikat.8537

Danikat.8537

It would be nice if they became a permanent part of the zone, even if there’s not much there. And they could always feature in future events.

Danielle Aurorel, Dear Dragon We Got Your Cookies [Nom], Desolation (EU).

“Life’s a journey, not a destination.”

in Flame and Frost

Posted by: Noviere.7309

Noviere.7309

I’d love to see them added as part of the map permanently(preferably not in an instance…). It would certainly fit into Anet’s stated goal of having the Living Story leave a lasting impact on the world.

in Flame and Frost

Posted by: Meluna.1764

Meluna.1764

They are still available and revamped with NPCs to talk to. In Craigstead there is also a vendor for ale (because Norn). Looks like they are here to stay =)

in Flame and Frost

Danikat.8537

But at the moment we don’t know if the re-vamp is just part of the F&F finale or if they will actually stick around once the repair work is done.

in Flame and Frost

Posted by: Atlas.9704

Atlas.9704

I hope they do, because the more expensive karma booze gave me two or three drunk points compared to the single point drinks.

Elona, Land of the Golden Sun….and undead…and poison. The travel brochure lied okay?!

in Flame and Frost

Posted by: Tachenon.5270

Tachenon.5270

I’d open them up, put a heart in each of them, and add some NPCs that trigger events featuring some sort of thematic follow-up to the F&F events.

The table is a fable.

in Flame and Frost

Posted by: Paul Belz.7351

Paul Belz.7351

Next

I guess the only way to be sure is to go check the areas out after the release today ;p

Be thorough

in Flame and Frost

Posted by: Noerknhar.3826

Noerknhar.3826

I don’t even know where those locations are.

Enuerus Derune – Necromancer, Sylvari
[NO] ~ Ponys Will Never Die

in Flame and Frost

Danikat.8537

I guess the only way to be sure is to go check the areas out after the release today ;p

Be thorough

That was exactly my plan.

I hope there is something there. I don’t think I ever went to the Hatchery location before this but I remember the spot where Cragstead is (or the entrance at least) and it’d be a shame to see it just bare rock and snow again.

in Flame and Frost

Posted by: Atlas.9704

Atlas.9704

Be thorough

That was exactly my plan.

I hope there is something there. I don’t think I ever went to the Hatchery location before this but I remember the spot where Cragstead is (or the entrance at least) and it’d be a shame to see it just bare rock and snow again.

What I saw yesterday shows the opposite. The characters are rebuilding, wounds will heal but they recognize that Rox and Braham, with their heroic friend, helped save the day.

Elona, Land of the Golden Sun….and undead…and poison. The travel brochure lied okay?!

in Flame and Frost

Posted by: Dan.8709

Dan.8709

Yeah, I really enjoyed the dialogues present there.

One thing, can anyone point me where are the refugee camps being built in Southsun?
And I saw someone saying that there’s some refugees in little boats, anyone knows about it? I’m trying to check before the update kicks in…

EDIT: Found the camp, sadly they took Noll out of there I wanted to have that dialogue with him, kitten Anyone saw him after the dungeon was gone?

Daniel Cousland – Darkhaven

(edited by Dan.8709)

in Flame and Frost

Posted by: Blazing Rathalos.1904

Blazing Rathalos.1904

Be thorough

How thorough, exactly? :p
Just noticed we can no longer enter Cragstead. It is still possible to enter the instance, but the second dorrs remain closed. The only thing available is the Warrior NPC for the instance recap. Kinda dissapointed unless I’m missing something.

Then again, I’m not Arenanet, and everything in
the above post could be complete and utter nonsense.

in Flame and Frost

Posted by: Paul Belz.7351

Previous

Paul Belz.7351

yeah thats a bug >< will be fixed before the end of the day hopefully sorry