F&F grand finale schedule ?

in Flame and Frost

Posted by: Latinkuro.9420

Latinkuro.9420

Like the title says there’s suppose to be a grand finale today for the F&F saga in LA, Citadel and hoelbrack.

At what time is this suppose to happen ?

in Flame and Frost

Posted by: Maximus Delion.8719

Maximus Delion.8719

Starts at noon Pacific, but it’s not a one-time event — it’s instanced and you can do it at your leisure through the 16th.

in Flame and Frost

Posted by: Latinkuro.9420

Latinkuro.9420

Starts at noon Pacific, but it’s not a one-time event — it’s instanced and you can do it at your leisure through the 16th.

Even better

in Flame and Frost

Posted by: RochelleFreeman.5603

RochelleFreeman.5603

wasn’t it supposed to start today at noon?

in Flame and Frost

Posted by: BulletNG.7069

BulletNG.7069

Yeah when is this? Today at 12 PST? Southsun?

Any confirmation?

Dawn of Dementia [DUI] – Yak’s Bend
Formerly: Phoenix Ascendant [ASH] – Gate of Madness

in Flame and Frost

Posted by: Riselight.3695

Riselight.3695

Lol what is that guy talking about xD
At 12:00 PST the epilogue starts and everything else of F&F becomes unavailable.

Riselight [WvW] – Elementalist
Smough The Cruel [WvW] – Warrior

in Flame and Frost

Posted by: Kendra Nightwind.8734

Kendra Nightwind.8734

Lol what is that guy talking about xD
At 12:00 PST the epilogue starts and everything else of F&F becomes unavailable.

Didn’t they announce that the dungeon would be available two addational days due to some issues with items available in the dungeon.

in Flame and Frost

BulletNG.7069

What’s going to happen after 12 noon? A celebration? the Southsun event?

in Flame and Frost

Posted by: Blazing Rathalos.1904

Blazing Rathalos.1904

What’s going to happen after 12 noon? A celebration? the Southsun event?

Pretty sure You’ll have to wait till May 14 for Southsun.

Then again, I’m not Arenanet, and everything in
the above post could be complete and utter nonsense.

in Flame and Frost

BulletNG.7069

So then the celebration is going to be today? Basically the end of MF.

in Flame and Frost

Posted by: Paul Belz.7351

Paul Belz.7351

Next

The victory phase has begun and will continue until the southsun cove patch. Be sure to interact with a victory bonfire in hoelbrak, the black citadel or lions arch to complete “A Rallying Flame”.

As mentioned in the guide it is mostly conversations, though if you’re curious, you should check out Cragstead and the hatchery. Also the Bonfire gives you a pretty good buff.

in Flame and Frost

Posted by: Whiztard.1728

Whiztard.1728

are the Lost and Found and Secret Contact achievements locked now?

in Flame and Frost

Posted by: Paul Belz.7351

Previous

Paul Belz.7351

You can still get secret contact until the southsun patch if you have already picked up your crypto-translator.

in Flame and Frost

Posted by: Skijunkymofo.1493

Skijunkymofo.1493

Refugee sign’s can’t be done anymore ? =(

in Flame and Frost

Posted by: Whiztard.1728

Whiztard.1728

Well, I’d just have to say that i feel like i have the rug pulled under me.

I was about to complete the achievements about 20 minutes ago, finally being free for the weekend, and thought that I still had time since the official event page has no mention of anything happening on the 12th.

in Flame and Frost

Posted by: Outlaw.3421

Outlaw.3421

The victory phase has begun and will continue until the southsun cove patch. Be sure to interact with a victory bonfire in hoelbrak, the black citadel or lions arch to complete “A Rallying Flame”.

As mentioned in the guide it is mostly conversations, though if you’re curious, you should check out Cragstead and the hatchery. Also the Bonfire gives you a pretty good buff.

I would change the Retribution guide post located here – https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/livingworld/flameandfrost/A-Guide-to-Flame-Frost-Retribution/first#post1930063 because it says the epilogue is until the 16th where the patch is the 14th.

Just giving ya the heads up to avoid angry posts later

in Flame and Frost

Posted by: Token.5098

Token.5098

Will Cragstead and the hatchery open their doors so to speak and attach itself to the open world rather than being instances?

in Flame and Frost

Posted by: Asmodaus.1028

Asmodaus.1028

I take it that the dungeon has been removed from the game now? Anyone know or confirm that it has been removed?

If so, that sucks was gonna run some more guildies through it so they could get their fused gauntlets.

-No mercy for the weak, No pity for the dying, No tears for the slain- /-\S/\/\()|)/-\|_|S
-Often Imitated But Never Duplicated-

in Flame and Frost

Posted by: Nonflyinghero.6381

Nonflyinghero.6381

Very angry it was only up for so short a time! Time’s weren’t clear enough for ending and wasn’t up long enough for anyone with too much of a life outside of GW!

in Flame and Frost

Posted by: Sorin.4310

Sorin.4310

Very angry it was only up for so short a time! Time’s weren’t clear enough for ending and wasn’t up long enough for anyone with too much of a life outside of GW!

Was up for almost two weeks. Was posted very clearly in this announcement here

https://www.guildwars2.com/en/news/a-guide-to-flame-frost-retribution/

“Too much of a life outside GW”? Really? 1 Hour out of 12 days you can’t spare to play? That’s not arenanet’s fault. You are just too busy to be playing MMOs.

in Flame and Frost

Posted by: Nonflyinghero.6381

Nonflyinghero.6381

2 weeks is just a holiday! The rest of the story arc lasted months and was easily do-able by more casual players.

Was up for almost two weeks. Was posted very clearly in this announcement here

https://www.guildwars2.com/en/news/a-guide-to-flame-frost-retribution/

“Too much of a life outside GW”? Really? 1 Hour out of 12 days you can’t spare to play? That’s not arenanet’s fault. You are just too busy to be playing MMOs.

in Flame and Frost

Posted by: Deified.7520

Deified.7520

Really cool with what you did with cragstead and hatchery, like seeing that. Few questions.

Will cragstead for now on always be in a state of rebuilding, or will the eventually stop and the town will be finished.

Will these two areas always be instanced, or are you thinking about making them open world.

Finally, my predictions…

So I believe that Braham will eventually get in a fight with Knut whitebear of Hoelbrak over what to do with jormag. He will eventually overthrow him in someway, and be a major player in assaulting Jormag in the Shiverpeaks story. Part of the story will be probably be with Eir deciding who to side with. I’m sure his farther will make an appearence

Rox, I think may be get involved romantically with Rytlock. I also think they will be major players in assault primodious. It talks about how Rox’s warband was killed in a mine accident (underground, destroyers, etc) and they talk about using devourers and siege devourers (which can dig underground)

in Flame and Frost

Posted by: Selene.9415

Selene.9415

Really cool with what you did with cragstead and hatchery, like seeing that. Few questions.

Will cragstead for now on always be in a state of rebuilding, or will the eventually stop and the town will be finished.

Will these two areas always be instanced, or are you thinking about making them open world.

Finally, my predictions…

So I believe that Braham will eventually get in a fight with Knut whitebear of Hoelbrak over what to do with jormag. He will eventually overthrow him in someway, and be a major player in assaulting Jormag in the Shiverpeaks story. Part of the story will be probably be with Eir deciding who to side with. I’m sure his farther will make an appearence

Rox, I think may be get involved romantically with Rytlock. I also think they will be major players in assault primodious. It talks about how Rox’s warband was killed in a mine accident (underground, destroyers, etc) and they talk about using devourers and siege devourers (which can dig underground)

Braham’s father is dead

in Flame and Frost

Posted by: Decrypter.1785

Decrypter.1785

Hmm so we cannot get LOST and FOUND and Secret CONTACT done now ? wow no fused item for me GG , did all the rest planned on doing these before it ended and now i find out it cant be done lol , Mega blunder Anet

[WM]give us in game ladder

in Flame and Frost

Posted by: Eternis.1746

Eternis.1746

What about fused weapon claim tickets? Oi, I wanna know when they plan to take it out of the BLC…

in Flame and Frost

Posted by: toafarmer.8401

toafarmer.8401

I was there for the grand finale and… oh, wait… where is the grand finale? Oh, a bonfire. Ok.

in Flame and Frost

Posted by: TastyMuskrat.3794

TastyMuskrat.3794

Refugee sign’s can’t be done anymore ? =(

Yeah I feel you, this is disheartening. I logged in today and did all the achievements except the refugee one, and then ran the dungeon not knowing I wouldn’t be able to go back. No gauntlets I guess.

in Flame and Frost

Posted by: Sonny.1708

Sonny.1708

Anet, there is no harm in extending the Lost and Found achievement while you are extending the Secret Contact achievement.

in Flame and Frost

Posted by: TastyMuskrat.3794

TastyMuskrat.3794

Anet, there is no harm in extending the Lost and Found achievement while you are extending the Secret Contact achievement.

Maybe the refugee volunteer as well:P

in Flame and Frost

Posted by: Manasa Devi.7958

Manasa Devi.7958

This has me confused now. Earlier, a specific end time for the celebration was stated as follows:

The Flame and Frost epilogue will be active from Sunday, May 12 at 12:00pm Pacific until Thursday May 16 at 12:00am Pacific. The epilogue will mostly consist of conversations and story elements; there are no exclusive rewards to be given at this time.

Now, I noticed that Secret of Southsun is set to start May 14. Does this mean the F&F epilogue will actually finish at that time, instead of the previously mentioned May 16?

(edited by Manasa Devi.7958)

in Flame and Frost

Posted by: Rajani Isa.6294

Rajani Isa.6294

So far, most events have not run concurrent.

Patches are usually Tuesdays.

I would make sure click a bonfire before Tuesday, as a result.

in Flame and Frost

Manasa Devi.7958

Would if I could.

in Flame and Frost

Posted by: ZudetGambeous.9573

ZudetGambeous.9573

I’m sorry but if you couldn’t be bothered to do the refugee signs for 10 minutes over the last 4 months then having them add any extra 1 day isn’t going to help you because you still won’t do it.

in Flame and Frost

Manasa Devi.7958

What are you talking about?

in Flame and Frost

Posted by: Aye.8392

Aye.8392

Hmm so we cannot get LOST and FOUND and Secret CONTACT done now ? wow no fused item for me GG , did all the rest planned on doing these before it ended and now i find out it cant be done lol , Mega blunder Anet

I don’t really think it was A-Net’s mega blunder. A little personal responsibility goes a long way.

www.AlchemyIncorporated.net
Sorrows Furnace