Flame and Frost twist idea

in Flame and Frost

Posted by: Grappler.2389

Grappler.2389

what if the flame legion and dredge weapon proves too powerful and does something drastic like takes a large part of ascalon/shiverpeaks for their alliance. then the next living story we would have to figure out a way to push them back from the main cities (black citadel, Hoelbrak) that would be epic and get more people involved thinking “you take my territory? NOT UP IN HERE!!”

in Flame and Frost

Posted by: Marcus Greythorne.6843

Marcus Greythorne.6843

I like this idea, but where is the twist? Help Rytlock and Eir to defend your land and help Roxx and Braham to invade into theirs…

http://gw2style.com/index.php – show your look and rate others – great filters!!

in Flame and Frost

Posted by: Grappler.2389

Grappler.2389

i mean a twist by us not succeeding like we always do and actually failing to beat the alliance which would probably surprise most people. if we succeeded then the world would probably go back to the same it was before flame and frost was made except for cragstead and nolan hatchery. if we fail then there is a bigger opportunity to expand and make the world seem more alive maybe this could be the next biggest threat after zhaitan is defeated since another elder dragon is not directly threatening tyria as much as him

in Flame and Frost

Posted by: Setun.4368

Setun.4368

Well…Jormag is pretty active as well as Primordus, but here’s the thing I’m wondering: The title of this whole bit is Flame and Frost….we have The Flame Legion working with the Dredge, but where’s the Frost part? Maybe in all the shenanigans the Molten Alliance has stirred up Jormag capitalizes on the Alliance and converts them all to his will? That would be pretty crazy.

in Flame and Frost

Posted by: zallis.2138

zallis.2138

the next living story should be something different, not follow the same storyline. maybe if they brought the molten alliance back later, though. for instance, maybe when the far shiverpeaks is released, the molten alliance is trying to set up a foothold there to work their way south. just not immediatly after this living story ends

Information about New Outriders
en.guildwars2.com/forum/guilds/recruitment/New-OutRiders-NOR-Recruitment-Post/first#post2721974

in Flame and Frost

Posted by: TheWarboss.5982

TheWarboss.5982

i mean a twist by us not succeeding like we always do and actually failing to beat the alliance which would probably surprise most people. if we succeeded then the world would probably go back to the same it was before flame and frost was made except for cragstead and nolan hatchery. if we fail then there is a bigger opportunity to expand and make the world seem more alive maybe this could be the next biggest threat after zhaitan is defeated since another elder dragon is not directly threatening tyria as much as him

I think its safe to say mosy people in the forrums live in a world where zhaitan and his minions walk no more (or fly) :P . No seriously I think the twist would be a good idea but.