'Lost & Found' Problems

'Lost & Found' Problems

in Flame and Frost

Posted by: Jayexa.8940

Jayexa.8940

I cannot seem to find the last piece for the lost and found achievement, which is the refugee’s goblet. I’m currently stuck at 5/6 and have tried everything. I have visited all the possible sites for snow covered pile in wayfarer foothills and even guested, waited for server resets and tried looking again.

However, I keep encountering the same problem : All I keep getting is the ‘possession has already been returned’ all the time. I have done this over and over again across different worlds, but still to no avail.

Hence, I can only think that either I’m glitched or I might have accidentally deleted the item previously by accident? (In this case, am I able to get it back?). I have sent an in-game ticket and all but I really do want to complete this achievement. I have asked my guildies and they all managed to find all 6 with ease. Why is this last goblet giving me so much problems?

HELP! Thanks!
-Jayexa, Jade Quarry

'Lost & Found' Problems

in Flame and Frost

Posted by: Esha.1842

Esha.1842

I am having the same exact problem with the log book in Diessa. I know I have never picked that thing up, thus not turning it in anywhere, however every dirt covered object I find tells me I already turned it in. This is a little more than irritating.

'Lost & Found' Problems

in Flame and Frost

Posted by: Lucas Ashrock.8675

Lucas Ashrock.8675

Curious. I found it yesterday under the snow, wayfarer foothills, near the giant wurm waypoint. Considering i didn’t play any part of f&f at all, i didn’t knew what it was, but having rare text. Is it so rare and hard to find? I guess when picked you have to wait a respawn, and every time you walked near it, was picked yet, even without a reason, by someone.

Dungeon Master http://i.imgur.com/Hoqw3.jpg ME http://i.imgur.com/R41MGzB.jpg Fractal Guild Promoter

'Lost & Found' Problems

in Flame and Frost

Posted by: amethystbreeze.4756

amethystbreeze.4756

I have encountered this problem as well. Several weeks ago I found the toy soilder in Diessa Plateau and the goblet in Wayfarer Foothills and turned them in. After the most recent patch on 3/26 I found out that more items had come out before the patch. I went to Wayfarer to seek out the two items only to find the Ship in the Bottle. I found a second location but would get the message that I had already found the item. I waited until today to try again and had the same results. So I cannot seem to find the Compass. I’m not sure if this is what is supposed to happen.

'Lost & Found' Problems

in Flame and Frost

Posted by: Mystic.5934

Mystic.5934

the goblet?? I found like 4 of those while looking for the ship in a bottle. everyone has their own one they can’t find… I believe it goes something like this: all lost items are at random spawn locations on their respective maps. so if you find one and it’s not the one you’re looking for, keep looking. they move around periodically, but you can still ask people if they’ve seen it recently (this only works if they just found it themselves)

'Lost & Found' Problems

in Flame and Frost

Posted by: undouble.1472

undouble.1472

IMO—it seems that only 2 of the 3 items in each area appear at any given site. It took me a while, scanning ALL of the possibles, to find the last 1 in both areas. It’s annoying to find that only duplicates of the already recovered items are “findable”, but persistence DOES pay off.

'Lost & Found' Problems

in Flame and Frost

Posted by: red.5013

red.5013

I’ve scoured Wayfarer back and forth with and without a map http://i.imgur.com/yqaSb85.jpg for 3 hours now, missing and being unable to find the last item, ship in a bottle.

I’m starting to think this might be bugged?

'Lost & Found' Problems

in Flame and Frost

Posted by: azureai.9764

azureai.9764

hmmm. Have you all tried asking in map chat if someone’s stumbled on it?

'Lost & Found' Problems

in Flame and Frost

Posted by: Psycosi.4670

Psycosi.4670

Currently on 5/6

Missing the logbook, ive used a guide to search all possible spawn locations but im having the same problem as many here.. every dirt covered object i find it tells me i already own.

'Lost & Found' Problems

in Flame and Frost

Posted by: Seraki.2753

Seraki.2753

Currently stuck on 5/6 also but also I have no idea which item I didn’t find as I didn’t write it down. There seems to be no way to tell as even the turn in npcs don’t seem to remember that you gave it to them. Finding a snow or dirt covered spot does not tell you what it was ether, only that you already found it.

'Lost & Found' Problems

in Flame and Frost

Posted by: Psycosi.4670

Psycosi.4670

@Seraki: I’m sure they say different things once youve given them back the item they were looking for.

I knew i needed the logbook [post above yours] because all of the other npc’s have references to having there item back in there dialog. But the npc that requires the logbook tells me he’s lost it straight away.

Perhaps you should re-read the dialog on the appropriate npc’s and see if you can properly tell one way or the other.

'Lost & Found' Problems

in Flame and Frost

Posted by: Robmart.1798

Robmart.1798

Same as most of the above posters, 5/6 missing wooden toy soldier. Been looking for 4 days on T.C. and have even guested on another server just to find the blasted thing. Does anyone know if this is some sort of bug or are we to keep looking daily? Any ideas cause this one thing is all I have left for living story and would like to not “have” to visit Diessa on a daily basis.

'Lost & Found' Problems

in Flame and Frost

Posted by: Jayexa.8940

Jayexa.8940

It’s really been awhile now, could this please be addressed by a mod?

'Lost & Found' Problems

in Flame and Frost

Posted by: Daragon.7589

Daragon.7589

I’m having a similar issue (I think).
For the past three days, the ‘Lost and Found’ items on Devona’s Rest have been not only the same but also in the exact same locations… for both zones.
I’m really rather confused.
And stuck at 4/6
:-/
Any ideas? Suggestions?

'Lost & Found' Problems

in Flame and Frost

Posted by: Woljnir.7810

Woljnir.7810

From the wiki:

“There are two objects randomly placed among a set amount of places in each of the two zones, randomly containing one of the three items for that zone. It is possible to not obtain the third item on a given day if the same two items are randomly chosen again.”

Sounds like you guys are getting the same spawns each day. Everyone seems to be missing a different item, so we can rule out that they are bugged. I got the goblet ages ago, and just used a guide to get the ship in a bottle and the compass both today. Just have to keep trying. Now I’m moving to Diessa to hopefully get those ones.

'Lost & Found' Problems

in Flame and Frost

Posted by: rizzo.1079

rizzo.1079

Yeah the items don’t reset locations daily, only on server reset from what I’ve seen. I have all of them now but I had to wait for a reset to get the final one in both Diessa and Wayfarer. After I found them I was able to guide my guildies to them until the next server reset.

'Lost & Found' Problems

in Flame and Frost

Posted by: Siliconmana.3816

Siliconmana.3816

I have the same problem stuck on 5/6. Even with Dulfy’s guide l’ve spent hours running around Diessa & Wayfarer looking for that one piece. All l’ve found ‘have been returned to owner’. It seems the one l’m missing is at tower at Butcher’s Block yet it’s the one piece I never see spawned….

[KnT][KnM] – Blackgate

(edited by Siliconmana.3816)

'Lost & Found' Problems

in Flame and Frost

Posted by: sarevok.1049

sarevok.1049

also on 5/6 missing goblet….all quest finished but i cannot complete it because of this bug…

'Lost & Found' Problems

in Flame and Frost

Posted by: ayimera.7028

ayimera.7028

I had this problem. Try guesting to another server. I was able to find the last 2 pieces.

'Lost & Found' Problems

in Flame and Frost

Posted by: Katlyntje.7962

Katlyntje.7962

I have this problem as well. I’m missing the logbook. I’m hoping to try guesting sometime in the next two days, crossing my fingers it will help.

No boom today. Boom tomorrow. There’s always a boom tomorrow. BOOM!

Primary: Gizzmologist Saikka – Asura Engineer

'Lost & Found' Problems

in Flame and Frost

Posted by: Daddar.5971

Daddar.5971

NONE of the content is working today. I’ve talked to dozens of people across several servers and nobody can find any snow-covered or dirt-covered objects. Clearly this content is bugged as of the last update. Today is really my only day to play for the next two weeks. This is extremely frustrating….

‘Elite’ in all 9 professions. I take mediocrity seriously!

'Lost & Found' Problems

in Flame and Frost

Posted by: Under Web.2497

Under Web.2497

how do you know which ones are left? – i’ve forgotten what i’ve handed in with one left to find i’d prefer not to search the area its not in

NO snow covered objects on desolation- timed content – bugged

(edited by Under Web.2497)

'Lost & Found' Problems

in Flame and Frost

Posted by: JazzModian.4891

JazzModian.4891

Can anyone say if this will be fixed before it is no longer available? Or give a list of servers where it’s not currently broken.

'Lost & Found' Problems

in Flame and Frost

Posted by: Jimbob.4851

Jimbob.4851

Whew. All done! Sea of Sorrows server worked great for Diessa for dirt covered objects and mysterious objects both. Good luck!

'Lost & Found' Problems

in Flame and Frost

Posted by: Pupulon.4019

Pupulon.4019

Following today’s update I cannot find a single Dirt Covered Object

'Lost & Found' Problems

in Flame and Frost

Posted by: senseidan.2036

senseidan.2036

I haven’t been able to find a single Snow-covered object either.

Although I did find Dirt-Covered objects.

'Lost & Found' Problems

in Flame and Frost

Posted by: style.6173

style.6173

Dirt covered (Diessa) works in Sea of Sorrows. No idea if anywhere works for snow covered.

'Lost & Found' Problems

in Flame and Frost

Posted by: Olaf Soul Can Haz.4689

Olaf Soul Can Haz.4689

Confirmed Sea of Sorrows for Diessa.

'Lost & Found' Problems

in Flame and Frost

Posted by: Genzia.9807

Genzia.9807

All of those lost and found objects works in whiteside ridge. I just completed mine 3 days ago. just follow dulfy and look at his sample pictures. If it says that you already have the object, it means that you have to look for another place. It won’t respawn right away. Just be patient, do your dailys while looking for it or as help from the map. I will be able to help you if I’m online.

^_^ Always ready to help! ^_^

'Lost & Found' Problems

in Flame and Frost

Posted by: Woljnir.7810

Woljnir.7810

Check a guide and look for all the drop places. I found three dirt covered objects last week in one day in Diessa, completing the achievement. According to my earlier post about the wiki I was under the impression there were only two spawned a day. I don’t know what the heck is going on, but check everywhere.

'Lost & Found' Problems

in Flame and Frost

Posted by: NoobOnSteroid.7192

NoobOnSteroid.7192

For an EU server:
All objects (both dirt/snow covered and mysterious) are available on Gandara, both in Diessa and Wayfarer. I completed both my achievements yesterday while guesting there.

'Lost & Found' Problems

in Flame and Frost

Posted by: Gingersifu.3970

Gingersifu.3970

i tried Gandara but i still couldn’t find any snow covered objects, can anyone else tell me which server you can find it and it would be helpful if you told me where they are.

'Lost & Found' Problems

in Flame and Frost

Posted by: Dyno.9467

Dyno.9467

None on Desolation, Grandara or Whiteside Ridge, looks like its bugged, any chance we can get it fixed before its finished, Anet?

“And now, to destroy you”

Asura – Desolation

'Lost & Found' Problems

in Flame and Frost

Posted by: snakeboy.3062

snakeboy.3062

On Gandara I did find the logbook in Diessa, NW of the village in the north. But nothing else. Couldn’t find anything on Vabbi and Jade Sea either. Ran around for more than 2 hours.

'Lost & Found' Problems

in Flame and Frost

Posted by: Dyno.9467

Dyno.9467

I only checked Wayfarer Foothills, I just need the ones from there, they dont seem to exist anymore.

“And now, to destroy you”

Asura – Desolation

'Lost & Found' Problems

in Flame and Frost

Gingersifu.3970

haha, this is sad…..

'Lost & Found' Problems

in Flame and Frost

Posted by: DeathThiefD.3649

DeathThiefD.3649

“Dirt Covered Objects” Sea of Sorrows
“Snow Covered Objects” Borlis Pass

was working 5/8/13 at 10am.

'Lost & Found' Problems

in Flame and Frost

Posted by: Maddie.5864

Maddie.5864

Does anyone know a server where Wayfarer objects are working atm? I’m guesting Gunnar’s Hold right now but I couldn’t find anything.

'Lost & Found' Problems

in Flame and Frost

Posted by: Shax.2046

Shax.2046

Well, hope this helps a little: found the 3 Wayfarer Objects in Sorrow’s Furnace server; and the 3 Diessa Plateau objects on Blackgate server.

'Lost & Found' Problems

in Flame and Frost

Gingersifu.3970

Anyone from EU server that has found a server with snow covered objects ?

'Lost & Found' Problems

in Flame and Frost

Posted by: lare.9512

lare.9512

Aurora Glade, Gandara and Desolation is still bugged. ANET sort it out. This was already ridiculous 2 months ago. Even more the road markers are missing the interractive scripts.

'Lost & Found' Problems

in Flame and Frost

Posted by: jagreygoose.3961

jagreygoose.3961

[NA Server]
You can find the snow-covered objects by guesting on Sorrow’s Furnace (at time of post)
The objects are located at #2 #6 #7 on Dulfy’s map.

http://dulfy.net/2013/02/26/gw2-lost-and-found-living-story-event-and-achievement-guide/

Diessa Plateau dirt-covered objects are working on Northern Shiverpeaks.

NSP

(edited by jagreygoose.3961)

'Lost & Found' Problems

in Flame and Frost

Gingersifu.3970

what server is SF?

'Lost & Found' Problems

in Flame and Frost

Posted by: antonio.4307

antonio.4307

My problem is that I’ve given all but the refuge’s sword belt, i can and i have in my bag. I speak with the refugee lawta, and he does nothing.
. What TO DO? plz help.

'Lost & Found' Problems

in Flame and Frost

Posted by: TSLlol.4879

TSLlol.4879

Anyone from EU server that has found a server with snow covered objects ?

I’d like to know this too… I’ve wasted my time by running up and down Wayfaerer TWICE just to realize that it is bugged on both the servers I checked (Desolation & Whiteside)

I’m afraid I won’t be able to complete this until may 12th at this rate…. (Diessa Plateau worked perfectly on Deso btw)

'Lost & Found' Problems

in Flame and Frost

Posted by: Vago.1679

Vago.1679

Well, hope this helps a little: found the 3 Wayfarer Objects in Sorrow’s Furnace server; and the 3 Diessa Plateau objects on Blackgate server.

I can confirm Blackgate; I have found all 3 Diessa pieces and zero in Wayfarer

'Lost & Found' Problems

in Flame and Frost

Posted by: Kalfis.2540

Kalfis.2540

I started today the lost and found, on Underworld and i’ve found the logbook and the wooden soldier in diessa, returned them, and now, nothing more, i’ve search w.foothills and 0 items found and diessa the same thing …

'Lost & Found' Problems

in Flame and Frost

Posted by: CrossFire.8037

CrossFire.8037

For those in NA and need to find the snow covered items in Wayfarer Foothills, i can confirm that as of now they appear in the server Sorrow’s Furnace. Good luck.

(edited by CrossFire.8037)

'Lost & Found' Problems

in Flame and Frost

Posted by: senseidan.2036

senseidan.2036

Been server hopping since yesterday, got 1 snow covered object in Vizunah Square and 2 snow covered objects in Blacktide, hope this helps.

'Lost & Found' Problems

in Flame and Frost

Posted by: Daemon.4295

Daemon.4295

FOR EU SERVERS: I managed to get my last dirt covered object (logbook) in Gandara last night, and my last snow covered object (ship in a bottle) in Whiteside Ridge this morning.

Ayana Wenona (Ranger) | Doctor Skorn (Necro) | Electra Lux (Elementalist)
Scarlett Daguer (Thief) | Gritt Bloodstone (Warrior) | Sirius Zand (Guardian)
- Whiteside Ridge [EU] -