Lost and Found

Lost and Found

in Flame and Frost

Posted by: Mel.8769

Mel.8769

Q:

I have completed every achievement (so far) under the Living Story tab except Lost and found. I’m at 5 of 6 Refugee Possessions returned. Is there any way to know which ones I have found and returned so I at least know if I should continue looking for dust covered or snow covered items? Or is this a needle in a hay stack? I spent all day looking for the 5 that I found and now have a headache. I feel a rage quit coming on

Common sense is a flower that doesn’t grow in everyone’s garden. -Unknown

Lost and Found

in Flame and Frost

Posted by: Aerinndis.2730

Aerinndis.2730

A:

Mel, check areas around those sites listed. It might be actually close by but not enough to spot until you are closer – they don’t always show up when you hold CTL while moving so you may have to circle near the known marked areas to see where it is.

You might also want to ask if anyone knows where they are on your server chat since they differ where they might be on each server. They have changed since this last update since I found one had moved today (IoJ server) from where I knew it had been before the update.

Lost and Found

in Flame and Frost

Posted by: Silvercyclone.1462

Silvercyclone.1462

For some reason for the past few weeks ive gotten the message that ive already returned the object no matter where the covered objuect is and I only returned 2 of the 6 needed.

Lost and Found

in Flame and Frost

Posted by: TigerDragon.4037

TigerDragon.4037

For some reason for the past few weeks ive gotten the message that ive already returned the object no matter where the covered objuect is and I only returned 2 of the 6 needed.

There should be 3 spots in each zone (Wayfarer and Diessa) total. If the spot you check is supposed to give the item you’ve already turned in, it will give the “already returned” message you see. You should keep looking for the other 2 in each area to get the rest. Dulfy has a great guide with pictures showing all of the possible locations on each map. When server resets, the objects often move, so even if it’s NOT the spot you originally found the item at, it’s still the same item with the adjustment, so just keep looking is all I can recommend. I found all 6 and it took patience.

Sinking ships in WvW on SBI with pride.
Plastered Tyrian Sea Devils [PTSD]
Agadar.4931: A bad mesmer still poops clones like no tomorrow.

Lost and Found

in Flame and Frost

Mel.8769

That is the guide I used today. I visited every site listed twice and the surrounding area. I thought I had them all, but the achievement is only showing 5. /bangs head against wall

Lost and Found

in Flame and Frost

Mel.8769

I guess my real irk is that I don’t know which item I’m missing. That would at least narrow it down to which map I’m looking on.

Lost and Found

in Flame and Frost

Posted by: Randulf.7614

Randulf.7614

I think if you to talk to the relevant NPC’s in the LA refugee camp, you can narrow it down. It’s not ideal, but you should find out which you need that way

Lost and Found

in Flame and Frost

Mel.8769

I finally found it. It was the snow covered goblet. Thanks for the help; the CRTL trick saved me!

Lost and Found

in Flame and Frost

Posted by: Seraki.2753

Seraki.2753

I admit the [ I don’t know what Ive done ] thing in certain areas really bugs me too.