Lost and Found Glitchyness

in Flame and Frost

Posted by: Travis.9045

Travis.9045

I’m kinda angry about the way this achievement worked. I really wanted the gauntlets and I tried on three separate days to get it. I checked out guides and went as far as exploring up and down each map ctrl key held down the entire time.

In the end I was only ever able to find some of the items no matter how long I searched. I did find plenty of repeats.

Like a lot of others this was the only thing holding me back from the special reward. I feel like I wasted my time. I will feel far less incentive to take part in the next major story.

in Flame and Frost

Posted by: SarahTV.6470

SarahTV.6470

I agree. I don’t feel I should have to finish every achievement and do every activity to receive the reward for the end of an event. I did all but one, and I would have eventually finished the last one if it hadn’t been buggy and the locations didn’t keep changing.

I guess the reward was Gauntlets? I mean, I don’t horribly care in that case, but I do feel disappointed that I got nothing even after completing 95% ot more of all the achievements. A hour buff a reward and thank you for playing is mean.

in Flame and Frost

Posted by: SpiritualFinesse.2314

SpiritualFinesse.2314

Like a lot of others this was the only thing holding me back from the special reward. I feel like I wasted my time. I will feel far less incentive to take part in the next major story.

Sentiment echoed.

in Flame and Frost

Posted by: saurus.8290

saurus.8290

same thing here i ended up with 5/6 achievements and 4 items found becouse some bugs that didnt allow me to finish it

in Flame and Frost

Posted by: Ayrilana.1396

Ayrilana.1396

I don’t think holding down control worked for these objects. I could be wrong though.

in Flame and Frost

Posted by: Kiraya.1678

Kiraya.1678

I don’t think holding down control worked for these objects. I could be wrong though.

Actually it does. Its fairly useful for that content.