SAB Formula

SAB Formula

in Flame and Frost

Posted by: Chaotic Storm.2815

Chaotic Storm.2815

what was wrong with the SAB formula you just showed us? it was perfect. We had 2 means of getting our items, run the dungeon a fix set of times to aquire the tokens needed for a skin or we lucked out. But you had to go and show us you had learned and improved yourself only to then go right back to the RNG only method thats we hate.

I feel like anet took a big step forward and jumped back even further.

#ELEtism

SAB Formula

in Flame and Frost

Posted by: Durzlla.6295

Durzlla.6295

what was wrong with the SAB formula you just showed us? it was perfect. We had 2 means of getting our items, run the dungeon a fix set of times to aquire the tokens needed for a skin or we lucked out. But you had to go and show us you had learned and improved yourself only to then go right back to the RNG only method thats we hate.

I agree, i don’t have the time nor patience for RNG to work in my favor, the SAB was doable and i could even see with simple math “do i have enough time to get this?” Would’ve been much better and would’ve saved a lot of time on my part.

They sing dark, delicious notes about power and family.
As their mother, I have to grant them their wish. – Forever Fyonna

SAB Formula

in Flame and Frost

Posted by: Vulpis.8063

Vulpis.8063

Yup. They learned absolutely nothing, from either the SAB, or the past complaints ending the Personal Story with a mandatory 5-man dungeon (heck, that’s demonstrated simply by the fact that they refuse to fix that problem with the Personal Story, despite it easily being within their team’s capabilities).

At this point—Anet needs to fire the entire staff devving the Living Story, make the guy who did SAB a Team Head, and let him pick his people to develop any further content. Maybe they’ll figure out how to do it right, then.

SAB Formula

in Flame and Frost

Posted by: Chaotic Storm.2815

Chaotic Storm.2815

well I don’t know about firing the staff, I do accept they are a much smaller team then other bigger MMO companies but the lack player view they have is gonna be GW 2 ultimate downfall.

#ELEtism

SAB Formula

in Flame and Frost

Posted by: Manuhell.2759

Manuhell.2759

I’ve wasted hours to try getting that jetpack, and utterly failed. Now, why should i even consider doing these events in future instead of, you know, running CoF and buying the items?
Yep, that’s exactly how rewarding they are. You’ve got better chances by not doing them.
SAB was perfect. You can be lucky and get a sellable item, or you can spend time for a guaranteed, personal reward. It was fair.
And yet, they had still gone with the stupid rng methods…