Time Travel Server

Time Travel Server

in Flame and Frost

Posted by: Alarid.2704

Alarid.2704

Since Flame and Frost was a one time thing, many future players will miss out on it, and some current players didn’t have time to do it all. They probably won’t bring the content back, but there are a couple of ways they could, without causing problems to the story line, or having to add the content permanently.

My favorite solution so far would be a server that falls behind the rest, releasing the content again, but later. They could easily release the entire Flame and Frost campaign for a limited time on such a server, allowing new and old players to enjoy the content.

It would make doing seasonal events interesting. They could host the previous years Halloween event, while still releasing completely new content for the new events. Players who might have found certain aspects difficult (Clock Tower) will get another chance to try it, and it gives the developers a chance to fix any problems that persisted the first time.

Time Travel Server

in Flame and Frost

Posted by: kokocabana.8153

kokocabana.8153

Holiday events roll around every year so there’s no need. Past living world dungeons could be put into the fractals as it is supposed to be travelling to past events.

Time Travel Server

in Flame and Frost

Posted by: JubeiTM.5763

JubeiTM.5763

+1 This is a splendid idea. Guesting on a time travel server in order to do past achievements.

1) many new players entered because of F&F and they didn’t get the chance
2) many players missed to complete all the challenges and wouldn’t like to leave them incomplete.

Time Travel Server

in Flame and Frost

Posted by: brainlessant.3641

brainlessant.3641

+1
I like the idea where we could guest in a world/server that is stuck in a time loop where the living story events happens over and over again.

Time Travel Server

in Flame and Frost

Posted by: DaMunky.6302

DaMunky.6302

Call it the CHAOS REALM, and have all living world events running simultaneously at all times. Imagine trying to run around in the open world with Halloween doors, SAB boxes, and Xmax presents all active at once. It’d be crazy.

(And probably also a nightmare to manage, haha.)

Dear lord, what have I done? – Matthew Medina, Gw2 Content Designer