no cutscene?

no cutscene?

in Flame and Frost

Posted by: Dr Ritter.1327

Dr Ritter.1327

i was expecting at least a cutscene for this finale, like an overview of everything and whats to come…

The Paragon
[KICK] You’re out of the Guild
#beastgate

no cutscene?

in Flame and Frost

Posted by: Magnetron.5823

Magnetron.5823

That would be nice yeah, i agree on this.

Born in the Desolation. Die for Desolation.

no cutscene?

in Flame and Frost

Posted by: Durzlla.6295

Durzlla.6295

Anyone else not seeing the Nemesis? I mean i called it being Brohams crush, but i can’t even rub it in all my friends faces (if i’m right) if we don’t even see the nemesis… Was hoping she’d be revealed in a cut scene or something…

They sing dark, delicious notes about power and family.
As their mother, I have to grant them their wish. – Forever Fyonna

no cutscene?

in Flame and Frost

Posted by: ricky markham.8173

ricky markham.8173

yes i totally agree a cutscene to tie this part with the upcoming. thats all this finale needed for me

no cutscene?

in Flame and Frost

Posted by: KyoHanakaze.8145

KyoHanakaze.8145

Anyone else not seeing the Nemesis? I mean i called it being Brohams crush, but i can’t even rub it in all my friends faces (if i’m right) if we don’t even see the nemesis… Was hoping she’d be revealed in a cut scene or something…

The living story isn’t over yet, just this part of it. :P

HoD/Valkyria Immortalis[VLK]
Iverna//Ranger
Adrienne Stormborn//Elementalist

no cutscene?

in Flame and Frost

Posted by: Durzlla.6295

Durzlla.6295

The living story isn’t over yet, just this part of it. :P

Oh wait, is the Nemesis supposed to be for the WHOLE living story this year? Or is it for the Flame and Frost? One of my friends had told me it was for Flame and Frost, if it’s the whole year than i’m extremely eager to see how this will work out…

They sing dark, delicious notes about power and family.
As their mother, I have to grant them their wish. – Forever Fyonna

no cutscene?

in Flame and Frost

Posted by: PopeUrban.2578

PopeUrban.2578

I agree that I think it would be really nice to wrap up these arcs with an “epilogue” cutscene.

I mean, we got the rox and braham cutscenes after the MWF, but it’d be really nice to get one of those dynamic cutscenes that features our characters, maybe even have one of the NPCs recounting the adventue in voice over (so you only need to record one VO line) but feature our character as the “key” character in the cutscene.

You know, make the living story feel like it’s bookended my something that feels like the whole “and this is my story” stuff.

Put those talented cinematics folks to work!

Guild Master – The Papacy [POPE] (Gate of Madness)/Road Scholar for the Durmand Priory
Writer/Director – Quaggan Quest
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ky2TGPmMPeQ