503 all day

503 all day

in Forum and Website Bugs

Posted by: Sleel.8365

Sleel.8365

2 or 3 dozen 503’s. Repeatedly hitting reload to load a screen I was just on when going back a page. Site needs a cleaning. Do some chores.

~more~ And counting. Takes multiple reloads to post a reply. Multiple reloads to goto a new thread, or back up a page. I’d say my 503 count is easily into 3 digits by now.

(edited by Sleel.8365)

503 all day

Posted by: Imagi.4561

Imagi.4561

I’ve been getting assorted 503 errors too, specifically when I was trying to log on to the forums. I got several variations:

Login Error: Portal returned error: Service Unavailable HTTP Error 503. The service is unavailable.
— l_c.rb 94 (fangamer:-1).

Login Error: Portal returned error: invalid_grant: Grant is invalid, expired, revoked, or already consumed {"error":“invalid_grant”,“error_description”:“Grant is invalid, expired, revoked, or already consumed”} — l_c.rb 94 (fangamer:-1).

Assorted, random 503 errors as I would try to view threads.

And then suddenly it logged me on as I was browsing, without any prompting after all the errors. Wat.

#ELEtism
By Ogden’s hammer, what savings!

503 all day

Posted by: Sovereign.1093

Sovereign.1093

I experienced the error messages a few minutes ago. I hope this gets fixed.

[Salt] Heavy Loot Bag

Always Loyal

503 all day

Posted by: AntiGw.9367

AntiGw.9367

Their server must be down again.

503 all day

Posted by: Guhracie.3419

Guhracie.3419

I’m also getting this error quite frequently.

“Be angry about legendary weapons, sure, but what about the recent drought of content?”
-Mike O’Brien
Because we can’t be angry about both?

503 all day

Posted by: Behellagh.1468

Behellagh.1468

Okay, this is getting silly. Someone really needs to take a look at this.

We are heroes. This is what we do!

RIP City of Heroes

503 all day

Posted by: Inculpatus cedo.9234

Inculpatus cedo.9234

Ack! I will probably jinx myself, but I haven’t gotten any errors in the forums. I did, however, get some on the TP, but just changing tabs always fixed it.

503 all day

Posted by: Mel.8769

Mel.8769

Ack! I will probably jinx myself, but I haven’t gotten any errors in the forums. I did, however, get some on the TP, but just changing tabs always fixed it.

I got this last night as well

Common sense is a flower that doesn’t grow in everyone’s garden. -Unknown

503 all day

Posted by: Imagi.4561

Imagi.4561

I got these errors for about 5 hours again today, and was unable to log on to the forums for that time. There was a glaring 502 error mixed in for variety, but for the most part it was:

Service Unavailable

#ELEtism
By Ogden’s hammer, what savings!

503 all day

Posted by: Gibson.4036

Gibson.4036

I was getting them for most of yesterday afternoon and evening as well. 503 and 502. Tried logging on from three different ISPs, two different accounts, cleared browser caches and continued getting the same thing.