Gift of Exploration bug

Gift of Exploration bug

in Forum and Website Bugs

Posted by: Ptolemy.5086

Ptolemy.5086

I have seen few threads about it but almost all are old. I just finish map on my mesmer. It is my third map completion please do not ask me if am sure i have 100%. I have 100% including Bloodtide cost chamber of secrets. All WP Vistas POI SP and hearts are done. World map clearly show 100%. Newer got star on mesmer and no gift of exploration. I open in game ticket yesterday. Curios how long does it usually takes to solve it?
I have few ideas how this bug was triggered. It is Anet fault for adding new WP and PoI on maps i had completed long time ago. I got all of them last but coz it was on already completed maps something didn’t work right.

Gift of Exploration bug

Posted by: Inculpatus cedo.9234

Inculpatus cedo.9234

You will get no response from an in-game bug report. I think it tells you that on the form. Only email to CS gets a personal response, or sometimes Devs post in threads.

Often revisiting every city and map solves the problem. The wiki may be helpful for all the newly-added PoIs and Waypoints. Good luck. =)

Gift of Exploration bug

Posted by: Ptolemy.5086

Ptolemy.5086

I don’t need wiki. have all WP and PoI including new. What or who is CS and where can i get email address. Sometimes i wonder does Anet care about anything going on in the game besides gold traders.

Gift of Exploration bug

Posted by: Inculpatus cedo.9234

Inculpatus cedo.9234

Customer Support….Top of Page – Support – Submit a Request.

Gift of Exploration bug

Posted by: CC Danicia.1394

CC Danicia.1394

Community Coordinator

Closing thread as this is not about forum or website issues.