I think I messed up

I think I messed up

in Forum and Website Bugs

Posted by: Dragonhero.1852

Dragonhero.1852

I posted a suggestion in Class balance called “Support Stat” and don’t think I was clear or concise enough like the rules post says. However I cannot edit the post to fix it for some reason. Also as the suggestion is more general associated with support builds than anyone class I am not sure it even belongs on that sub-forum.

I think I messed up

Posted by: StinVec.3621

StinVec.3621

Are you saying that the edit pencil in the bottom right of your post does not appear for you, or that clicking it does not do anything? If you mean that you can enter into edit mode for the post and make changes to the text, but saving the changes only makes the post disappear then that is actually normal on these forums for the post to not update immediately after altering it. Edit your post and save the changes, wait 5-10 seconds and refresh the page to see the updated post, though sometimes it takes a few refreshes as it can take up to 20 seconds or so after editing it for the post to get updated.

Also, that sub-forum seems just right for what you are discussing.

| [“I’d really like this…” — Resource for Gifting Strangers] |
| [Free Ports For All “Not So Secret” JP Needs (and 1st Try Dive Tips)] |
| [Classic Thread: “all is vain”] |

(edited by StinVec.3621)

I think I messed up

Posted by: Dragonhero.1852

Dragonhero.1852

The pencil does not appear.

Never-mind its back…. ty for the help.

(edited by Dragonhero.1852)

I think I messed up

Posted by: StinVec.3621

StinVec.3621

Glad to hear! In the future, missing edit button may be a sign of the page not seeing you as being logged in. May need to force a refresh of the page without using cached elements (CTRL + F5). Or if using multiple tabs, try to visit it from the main tab where you know it shows you as logged in.

Hope you don’t have the issue in the future, though.

| [“I’d really like this…” — Resource for Gifting Strangers] |
| [Free Ports For All “Not So Secret” JP Needs (and 1st Try Dive Tips)] |
| [Classic Thread: “all is vain”] |